PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good Rep

hupharma
10-17-2018, 05:34 PM
Been busy, looking for a good Rep! PM or Email me please.

CompoundLifts31
10-17-2018, 06:16 PM
Hmmmm....

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

TX_hempknight
10-19-2018, 05:00 AM
Hope you find someone decent. Alot of the vets here are already repping other labs.

Augustine5I
10-19-2018, 09:40 AM
Define "good"

Multislacking
10-19-2018, 11:04 AM
Define "good"

Willing to reply to hundreds of PM's asking where gearz are. :p

frank zazz
10-19-2018, 03:13 PM
Whatís the pay like

REHH
10-19-2018, 03:19 PM
Define "good"

Lol

CompoundLifts31
10-19-2018, 03:57 PM
Pesos and Gearz
Whatís the pay like

CompoundLifts31
10-19-2018, 04:05 PM
I agree.
What is a "good" rep?
HU I know nothing has popped up over here, but I've read of people on HCU
1. receiving leaking packs 2 months after they received their order (so you've kept their info and sent them a pack when they didn't order anything and it wasn't packed well)
2. Sending out raws with whatever compound was supposed to be in there and writing Deca on it. This was after you specifically told the member you were out of Deca and asked the member what they wanted instead. Then magically they receive the Deca when not expecting a pack ( which is also dangerous) The member could tell the raw was not Deca.

It sounds to me like you need help in more than one area and whomever reps you will have their work cut out for themselves.

frank zazz
10-19-2018, 04:06 PM
Pesos and Gearz

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk was kind of hoping for tacos and creatine.

CompoundLifts31
10-19-2018, 04:07 PM
was kind of hoping for tacos and creatine.I'd def think about this one if you're considering Frank. All jokes aside.

CompoundLifts31
10-19-2018, 04:07 PM
was kind of hoping for tacos and creatine.Lmao

hupharma
10-19-2018, 05:24 PM
I agree.
What is a "good" rep?
1. receiving leaking packs 2 months after they received their order (so you've kept their info and sent them a pack when they didn't order anything and it wasn't packed well)
2. Sending out raws with whatever compound was supposed to be in there and writing Deca on it. This was after you specifically told the member you were out of Deca and asked the member what they wanted instead. Then magically they receive the Deca when not expecting a pack ( which is also dangerous) The member could tell the raw was not Deca.

It sounds to me like you need help in more than one area and whomever reps you will have their work cut out for themselves.

What is a "good" rep?
Answer customer's simple question when i'm not here, and help to keep active in the forum.

1. Issues have been resolved my friend.
2. We did make sure one bag is deca, one bag is test p. Sent 50% refund to him and he kept 100g test p for free.

Thanks

CompoundLifts31
10-19-2018, 05:39 PM
What is a "good" rep?
Answer customer's simple question when i'm not here, and help to keep active in the forum.

1. Issues have been resolved my friend.
2. We did make sure one bag is deca, one bag is test p. Sent 50% refund to him and he kept 100g test p for free.

ThanksGood to hear. Thanks.

hupharma
10-19-2018, 07:23 PM
Good to hear. Thanks.

Our new reps can respond prices, inventory, T/A, payment options all questions, but they won't handle orders. Thank you.

hupharma
10-19-2018, 10:43 PM
Hope you find someone decent. Alot of the vets here are already repping other labs.

Thank you brother.

Chrisptrt
10-22-2018, 07:02 AM
I agree.
What is a "good" rep?

Damn thatís scary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chrisptrt
10-22-2018, 07:03 AM
But I see it was taken care of which is bad ass

CompoundLifts31
10-22-2018, 10:05 AM
But I see it was taken care of which is bad ass

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYeah to some extent.
I don't think there's any way to make the guy happy who received a leaking pack who hadn't ordered anything. I mean that could've got him in trouble.
Also, to know a source is keeping my personal information around several months after ordering would also upset me.
Obviously, HU had too much going on so I look at it as a good thing he has some reps now. That'll give him more time to focus on what he should be focusing on.

Chrisptrt
10-22-2018, 10:17 AM
Yeah to some extent.
I don't think there's any way to make the guy happy who received a leaking pack who hadn't ordered anything. I mean that could've got him in trouble.
Also, to know a source is keeping my personal information around several months after ordering would also upset me.
Obviously, HU had too much going on so I look at it as a good thing he has some reps now. That'll give him more time to focus on what he should be focusing on.

Yeah I definitely see your point.
Unfortunately to get better , we have to fail... another unfortunate situation is it was on someone elseís expense. But I definitely agree with you