• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sharpest or favorite pins/needles?

Deltrain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Since I am looking to try new injection sites I am also interested in what brands you guys are using for needles. I use bd 22g 1 1/2" or if I can find them the 25g 1". I would like to find a 1-1/2 25g needle. I have used monojet from a farming supply before but I didnt like the seal the metal connector made. A bro mentioned terumo but I have never tried them. I see guys saying that they love slin pins but I always thought the deeper the better.
What are your thoughts?

Looking at trying some terumu 25g 1 inch. I wish they had the 1.5" with a 3ml plunger

Most def turemo 25g 1" cemproducts has them they are a sponsor on here and they are cheap

DEtroit dawg, my bro just told me to check that site also. He said that they have specials but I dont see them. I found a 50 pack for 6 bucks on another site. I will check that sponsors site also

GetPinz for sure. They have both BD and Terumo. I like Terumo better and they are cheaper. For years I used 25g....... but recently went to 23g, and omg oils flow so much easier, and the actual inject is still painless.

IML Gear Cream!
BD and terumo 23-25 guage 1''-11/2'' If i prefer the 1 1/2" when i can get them.

BD 27g 1.25" also use BD 21G 1" when I'm not in the mood to jack around

I used BD 26 gauge pins

BD by far, my skins really thickened up since I've been on GH and it seems to be the only needle that can really get through my skin with out me taking a nail gun to it.

I find there's not much difference between BD and TERUMO. Both are very sharp and can be purchased at fairly cheep prices. Also, I prefer 1" for all my injects because I have a low bf% but 1-1/2" would work too.

BD 23x1 with Terumo barrels.

BD pins are the sharpest, fastest, and most painless. Terumo barrels are the most stable and accurate of all barrels.

Get Shredded!
Am I the only one who prefers Exel? Man, terumo feels like I am stabbing myself with a dull rusty knife in comparison. The only time I used BD was when I ran out of pins and had to buy some from a local pharmacy. The BD puns I got were there bizarre retractable syringes, that had some weird failsafe built in that cause the plunger to rupture if you pushed to hard while injecting oil. Bad experience.

Am I the only one who prefers Exel? Man, terumo feels like I am stabbing myself with a dull rusty knife in comparison. The only time I used BD was when I ran out of pins and had to buy some from a local pharmacy. The BD puns I got were there bizarre retractable syringes, that had some weird failsafe built in that cause the plunger to rupture if you pushed to hard while injecting oil. Bad experience.

I tried to pin with an Exel before. I thought I was using something made for ditribution in drug dens in Bangkok. The quality sucked. Turemos feel really punchy, the initial prick sucks a lot. Too bad you got the BD safety syringes. They are definitely not made for roids. Its no wonder to me that they broke. The regular BD barrels are pretty good but the plunger is always sort of crooked or uneven. Not acceptable for a medical product. Turemos have a pluger design that is made to be more stable and smooth.

I tried to pin with an Exel before. I thought I was using something made for ditribution in drug dens in Bangkok. The quality sucked. Turemos feel really punchy, the initial prick sucks a lot. Too bad you got the BD safety syringes. They are definitely not made for roids. Its no wonder to me that they broke. The regular BD barrels are pretty good but the plunger is always sort of crooked or uneven. Not acceptable for a medical product. Turemos have a pluger design that is made to be more stable and smooth.

Definitely, the Terumo syringe bodies are top-notch, it was just the needle that bothered me. I haven't found anything sharper and less painful than Exel, all ghettoness aside.

Definitely, the Terumo syringe bodies are top-notch, it was just the needle that bothered me. I haven't found anything sharper and less painful than Exel, all ghettoness aside.

You should order a few regular BD pins. I think you'll be surprised.

Where do you buy BD pins from?

Same places as any other pin. GPZ comes to mind first but many companies carry them. You can find them on just about any major e commerce marketplace. I get mine from a vet supply company.

Back