• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Auction 5 x 100 IU Pharmatropin - Ends 24/10

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

5x 100 IU Pharmatropin (500IU in total)

The auction starts at 600 USD
Shipping is Free
, Please bid in increments of not less than 1 USD

Auction Ends on Wednesday the 24th of October at 16:00 EST
However if bid is placed in the last minute (at 15:59) the auction will be extended by 1 minute and so on

Any questions, PM me before the auction ends

Are you a mod or a rep for other vendor? Perhaps both?
Get the fuck out, this auction is for regular members only.

Last edited:

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator:
IML Gear Cream!
I don't think so man.

I don't think you can put $605 then later put "Updated" to $610.

We will leave it up to Dannie though......

I don't think so man.

I don't think you can put $605 then later put "Updated" to $610.

We will leave it up to Dannie though......
The rules doesn't say that you can't outbid yourself. I was in other auctions where people were able to outbid themselves. I can share links from this forum. Also, I could put 615 on top of yours, but decided not to do because I already had the highest bid

Ready to pay at any time. Please respond on my PMs. Thanks!

Good luck, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
A quick question, how to to a GH blood test correctly ? I pinned 3IU around 6-30am and fall asleep for 3 hrs, the blood was drawn around 11am. Roughly 5hrs after. It showed 2.2 ng/mL < OR = 7.1 ng/mL. The number is too low, but I guess 5 - 5.5hrs after pinning is too long time ? On the other hand there is no doubt that GH works. Lost some fat, have energy and mood elevation, improved sleep..

Get Shredded!
A quick question, how to to a GH blood test correctly ? I pinned 3IU around 6-30am and fall asleep for 3 hrs, the blood was drawn around 11am. Roughly 5hrs after. It showed 2.2 ng/mL < OR = 7.1 ng/mL. The number is too low, but I guess 5 - 5.5hrs after pinning is too long time ? On the other hand there is no doubt that GH works. Lost some fat, have energy and mood elevation, improved sleep..

The standard test atleast around here that people judge hgh by would be 10iu im and then blood draw as close to three hours later as possible.

Last edited:
The standard test atleast around here that people judge hgh by would be 10iu im and then blood draw as close to three hours later as possible.
10IU is fucking a lot! My hands tingling from 4-5IU :)

The number is low for 3iu it should be around 5-8 I’d imagine.

The number is low for 3iu it should be around 5-8 I’d imagine.

He had blood drawn after more than 5 hours, and 7.1 is pretty good for that amount of time considering it’s almost twice the half life.

Last edited:
10IU is fucking a lot! My hands tingling from 4-5IU :)

Just saying brother, if you are looking for a standard to compare against.... most folks use that protocol. 10iu inter muscular and bloods drawn at 3 hours. Half life is about 3 hours of hgh.

Let’s speculate on that number though... 7.1 with 3iu after 5 hours.... it would be around 12-13 at the 3 hour mark I estimate... multiply your 3iu by 3 to equal 9iu and you are sitting at a around 30-40 ng/ml which is a very good number actually.

Just saying brother, if you are looking for a standard to compare against.... most folks use that protocol. 10iu inter muscular and bloods drawn at 3 hours. Half life is about 3 hours of hgh.

Let’s speculate on that number though... 7.1 with 3iu after 5 hours.... it would be around 12-13 at the 3 hour mark I estimate... multiply your 3iu by 3 to equal 9iu and you are sitting at a around 30-40 ng/ml which is a very good number actually.

Very true ! I apologize I didn’t see the part where he waited longer. That’s actually solid and he should have stuck to the protocol of 10iu first thing in the morning then test 3.5 hours later on a fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true ! I apologize I didn’t see the part where he waited longer. That’s actually solid and he should have stuck to the protocol of 10iu first thing in the morning then test 3.5 hours later on a fast.
He had blood drawn after more than 5 hours, and 7.1 is pretty good for that amount of time considering it’s almost twice the half life.
It's not 7.1, it's 2.2 ng/mL. How much it should be for 10iu after 3hrs and what's the half life ?

It's not 7.1, it's 2.2 ng/mL. How much it should be for 10iu after 3hrs and what's the half life ?

Your post is a bit confusing then, what’s the 2.2 and 7.1 you wrote? 2.2 would still be around 25 or so as a guesstimate

Your post is a bit confusing then, what’s the 2.2 and 7.1 you wrote? 2.2 would still be around 25 or so as a guesstimate
It says the range. 7.1 is the top of the normal range. To make it simple just forget about 7.1.
What is 25?

Back