• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacom Test E

Saini06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does Pharmacoms Test E work well? And is the quality the same with the amps and vials?

It looks like its my turn to reply :) Answers from all source reps collected in one single thread; thats customer support :)
Of course, all our products are working. As my colleagues mentioned above, there are a lot of reports and reviews. Moreover, we have a replacement policy. If a customer doubts the quality of a product, he/she can send it into an independent lab (we use Simec as a rule). If chromotography report shows it does not meat the stated dosage, we cover all testing/posting expenses and replace this item. Detailed conditions are available in our ordering terms on site www.basicstero.ws

It works super well. I tried vials and ampules. I did blood work. During the bridge 200mg a week was putting me above 1500. Blood tests doesn’t show numbers higher than 1500 :)
Honestly, everything from Pharmacom works well. Never tried tren and Tried their tren H and 0 sides. Absolutely 0 and best resulsts I’ve ever had!

Can you PM me please. I have a question about an order I put in.

Thank you everybody! I put in an order. On its way!

Back