• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

update

juiceddawg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys I know this doesnt have anything to do with lifting or supps but Im kinda proud of myself after having double total knee replacement Im already off the walker & walking by myself & it hasnt been 3 weeks yet. I just want to give a big shout out to all my brothers on here for the kind words & help you guys gave me thru all this. Thank you so much,Im a GC brother for life.

Guys I know this doesnt have anything to do with lifting or supps but Im kinda proud of myself after having double total knee replacement Im already off the walker & walking by myself & it hasnt been 3 weeks yet. I just want to give a big shout out to all my brothers on here for the kind words & help you guys gave me thru all this. Thank you so much,Im a GC brother for life.
Glad your doing well..that's a big hurdle to deal with..stay strong brother

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Juice,

Proud of you bro! Your time is coming...just a little longer and you will be back at it. In some ways, this time off has allowed your body to completely heal and recharge....so consider it a gift. Pace yourself dude...just like gear use...its a marathon and not a sprint. Glad to have you around bro. :winkfinger:

Back