• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TD/Homerun/Game-Winner

Lightspeed62165

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have had nothing but positive success from all sources i have dealt with on ASF, however, Gear Church takes the bar to another level. Their ease of ordering to customer service is off the chain.

Currently looking to run TRT as the clinic I was going to was crazy expensive. I will report out on quality once I have some time.

Ldog excellent service and communication, GC has a customer for life.

Attachments

• 20181011_172906-600x771.jpg
    20181011_172906-600x771.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited by a moderator:
congrats bro that pic looks great! GC is the best of the best in my opinion,and Ldog is the best of the best at helping us guys out with our products!Great communication and all.

:stupid: Thanks Juice.

congrats bro that pic looks great! GC is the best of the best in my opinion,and Ldog is the best of the best at helping us guys out with our products!Great communication and all.

I have had nothing but positive success from all sources i have dealt with on ASF, however, Gear Church takes the bar to another level. Their ease of ordering to customer service is off the chain.

Currently looking to run TRT as the clinic I was going to was crazy expensive. I will report out on quality once I have some time.

Ldog excellent service and communication, GC has a customer for life.
Nice haul

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Back