• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Modafinil?

JuicedUp55

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Best place for modafinil? Cheapest, and most reliable? I’ve done plenty of digging but seeming to come up short. Found one good option which is DG, but it’s a little high. Thanks in advance.

If you have insurance it’s pretty easy to get a script. I get it for shift work no questions asked. $10 for 30 a month

If you have insurance it’s pretty easy to get a script. I get it for shift work no questions asked. $10 for 30 a month

You know what, I think I might look into that. Thanks man!

You know what, I think I might look into that. Thanks man!

It’s nothing hard to get. Just say you work shifts and it should be a done deal. The Dr might have a little paperwork to fill out for the insurance but that’s there job.

What exactly does this do for you? serious ?

For me it makes me more alert. 20 mins after I take it I’m focused like a rifle scope. Makes me more social as well which isn’t always the best thing to be.

Works really well for me. I stay awake and more focused. I have sleep apnea, without Modafinil, I’ll fall asleep throughout the day. Although it’s not that easy to get, my doc makes me get drug tests every month. I may need to find a new doc. I use goodrx for a coupon, get it for about $50 for 30 200mg tablets.

What exactly does this do for you? serious ?

I purchased a bunch of these a month ago... I was taking 200 mg.

Honestly, I didn't feel very much if nothing at all. I believe they are legit and from a reliable private source.

Maybe I need to up the dose? IDK. but feeling pretty disappointed bc I read a lot of good things on this and didn't stand up to the praise.

IML Gear Cream!
Check it out

Best place for modafinil? Cheapest, and most reliable? I’ve done plenty of digging but seeming to come up short. Found one good option which is DG, but it’s a little high. Thanks in advance.

Yes, I know competitors charge an arm and leg for Modafinil :)
Same with HCG, prices went up for the past year.

Dammit! I used the search function on your website and this never came up two days ago. Would’ve been nice to save over $80.

If you want to find cheap but REAL Pharma made by Sun Pharma or HUB, then I suggest skimming through this link.
https://www.buy-modafinil.org

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What he said ^

Afnil express has the same brands, if you use it I suggest using real pharma grade stuff cause I’ve tried some “ugl” stuff and it really fucked me up, extreme exhaustion and depression lasted for a week after I stopped.

At at first I thought it was something else so I tried it on three other separate isolated occasions and finally threw it in the trash. But the sun pharma stuff was fire

Is the real deal Modafinil better then Adderall?

Is the real deal Modafinil better then Adderall?

Depends on what effects exactly you’re looking for. Adderral makes you feel extremely wired where Modafinil does not. At least for me. The best way I can describe the two differences is, one makes me feel like I took a bunch of pre workout or snorted a line, where the other feels more of a mental alertness without the twacked feeling.

Depends on what effects exactly you’re looking for. Adderral makes you feel extremely wired where Modafinil does not. At least for me. The best way I can describe the two differences is, one makes me feel like I took a bunch of pre workout or snorted a line, where the other feels more of a mental alertness without the twacked feeling.

Very helpful...
I am not after a tweaked out feeling! I'm after the ability to focus intensely during work hours...might give it a try.

I love adderral I have used both modafinil and add meds doesn’t compare to Adderall or by Vyvsnce one bit for me.

I love adderral I have used both modafinil and add meds doesn’t compare to Adderall or by Vyvsnce one bit for me.

Totally agree. I tried Modafinil for a week or two and didn't notice much of anything. In fact, gave me a slight headache.

So disappointed. And I have a bunch of this shit left over.

Anyone want them for free pm me. Think I have like 30 pills at least.

Get Shredded!
Totally agree. I tried Modafinil for a week or two and didn't notice much of anything. In fact, gave me a slight headache.

I feel ya brother. Honestly I wouldn’t take it for free lol I’m mad I spent $100 on the shit I bought last year still. I’m sure someone will want it. It’s Definitely not Adderral good sales gimmick but not close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big S/o yo brother Augustine for Being so generous with this offer and not allowing me to pay him. Definitely a good brother right here everyone.

Big S/o yo brother Augustine for Being so generous with this offer and not allowing me to pay him. Definitely a good brother right here everyone.

NP bro...will send it out to you on Thursday.

Like I said, just pay it forward one day and help a brother out.

NP bro...will send it out to you on Thursday.

Like I said, just pay it forward one day and help a brother out.

No doubt about it. If I have it in the future, i will definitely accommodate you anyway necessary man

Used afinilexpress several times. Service and product have always been good to go

Any reliable sources formotger pharmacy stimulants ?

I've got an Indian source I've used off and on for a few years, carries Sun Pharma Modafinil. I'm kind of indifferent about it, decent energy - but no euphoria like vyvanse or adderall, so if that's what you're looking for you might be disappointed.

I've got an Indian source I've used off and on for a few years, carries Sun Pharma Modafinil. I'm kind of indifferent about it, decent energy - but no euphoria like vyvanse or adderall, so if that's what you're looking for you might be disappointed.
Adderall gives way more energy

No doubt about it. If I have it in the future, i will definitely accommodate you anyway necessary man

LMK how this works for you.... bc did not much for me. Just a headache.

Wondering if it’s just me and maybe this stuff doesn’t do it for me. Idk

LMK how this works for you.... bc did not much for me. Just a headache.

Wondering if it’s just me and maybe this stuff doesn’t do it for me. Idk

I’ve taken it two days now since I got it, and I think it’s a real big mental thing. I guess I do notice more focus, and some alert energy; but I think the problem is we compare it to something like adderall. I think it’s not worth investing in, but it’s still a nice little boost.

Back