• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Quick TD from Monster!

Swolewelder

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to share my review of Monster. Great communication, had an issue on the site trying to get the sale price, but after reaching out they quickly corrected the issue. TA was great, and packaging was secure and discreet. I picked up some dbol, Proviron, and aromasin. Everything looks great, only one tab was broken but that’s unavoidable with pressed tabs so for one tab I’m not gunna complain about that lol. Very nice packaging btw. Shit is legit. Can’t wait to start popping these bad boys 😂 thanks montego and the whole monster crew💪🏼

Just wanted to share my review of Monster. Great communication, had an issue on the site trying to get the sale price, but after reaching out they quickly corrected the issue. TA was great, and packaging was secure and discreet. I picked up some dbol, Proviron, and aromasin. Everything looks great, only one tab was broken but that’s unavoidable with pressed tabs so for one tab I’m not gunna complain about that lol. Very nice packaging btw. Shit is legit. Can’t wait to start popping these bad boys thanks montego and the whole monster crew
Awesome!

Glad the discount for got fixed like we talked about.

Enjoy brother and thank you for the review,

Back