• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Powertrenn Log for GC

powertrenn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Will be doing a log as well with this cycle.
425 npp 1-12
425 tpp 1-12
Primo e 400mg 1-12
50mg anadrol 1-4

All gear church gear except for the anadrol it is pharma from purity source
Will he taken ace hgh at 2iu a day.
Also will be doing dex as well

This will be a 20 week cycle will be adding in the tren mix for 8 weeks and jump primo to 600mg a week I will drop npp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting bro.

Adding Tren at what week and what dose?

Nice long cycle💪

Will be doing a log as well with this cycle.
425 npp 1-12
425 tpp 1-12
Primo e 400mg 1-12
50mg anadrol 1-4

All gear church gear except for the anadrol it is pharma from purity source
Will he taken ace hgh at 2iu a day.
Also will be doing dex as well

This will be a 20 week cycle will be adding in the tren mix for 8 weeks and jump primo to 600mg a week I will drop npp

Interesting bro.

Adding Tren at what week and what dose?

Nice long cycle

That’s in the air right now as far as dosage. 125 eod maybe ? More then likely will be using ur mix and 8 weeks of tren 20 week cycle

Your in for a wild ride my brother. Are you experienced with Tren?

That’s in the air right now as far as dosage. 125 eod maybe ? More then likely will be using ur mix and 8 weeks of tren 20 week cycle

Your in for a wild ride my brother. Are you experienced with Tren?

Yeah. Tren A tren E maybe 3 cycle with this compound. Really wanted to try trest but, My girl talking about having a baby soon.

Primo on the other hand this is my first run with it. I have done some research and from what I have seen 400mg is perfect if it’s good primo. 600-800 I see most guys running it like I said I’ll bump to 600 but, I have talk to a lot of
Old timer they have said that anything over 600mg of real primo good primo is over kill

600mg of Primo is a solid dose. It has so many benefits!💪

Yeah. Tren A tren E maybe 3 cycle with this compound. Really wanted to try trest but, My girl talking about having a baby soon.

Primo on the other hand this is my first run with it. I have done some research and from what I have seen 400mg is perfect if it’s good primo. 600-800 I see most guys running it like I said I’ll bump to 600 but, I have talk to a lot of
Old timer they have said that anything over 600mg of real primo good primo is over kill

600mg of Primo is a solid dose. It has so many benefits!

Do you think I’ll see good results with the 400 to start. I heard npp and primo have a good synergy effect

There are great synergies between all of those compounds.

Do you think I’ll see good results with the 400 to start. I heard npp and primo have a good synergy effect

600mg of Primo is a solid dose. It has so many benefits!

First time as well with hgh 2iu enough ? Or you do you think I should go for 4 everyday.

Bro....you should already have this worked out. Your going to be pinning a lot of volume. If I were you, I would make sure you are dialed in with all the knowledge for this adventure. The main question you should be asking yourself is "What do I want to achieve with this cycle"? How about PCT? I'm just playing devil's advocate here.

First time as well with hgh 2iu enough ? Or you do you think I should go for 4 everyday.

IML Gear Cream!
Bro....you should already have this worked out. Your going to be pinning a lot of volume. If I were you, I would make sure you are dialed in with all the knowledge for this adventure. The main question you should be asking yourself is "What do I want to achieve with this cycle"? How about PCT? I'm just playing devil's advocate here.

I will be bulking for 12 then cuz to 8 weeks. I’m not worried about pct as I stay on test year round at around 150mg a week. I have been part of the dark side going on 3 years now. I have seen to many mixed reviews on hgh dosages that was really my only question

I will be bulking for 12 then cuz to 8 weeks. I’m not worried about pct as I stay on test year round at around 150mg a week. I have been part of the dark side going on 3 years now. I have seen to many mixed reviews on hgh dosages that was really my only question

Will be cutting 8 weeks. Then back to trt dose with test until I cut again

Ok. As to GH, 2iu is fine. I assume your are older?

Will be cutting 8 weeks. Then back to trt dose with test until I cut again

If it was me, I would leave it alone until your older. GH can be complicated and has several potential issues that you need to be on top of. Just my 2 cents. I'm not an expert on GH but know enough to pass on it for now.

I would like to think not !! 32

cant wait to see the log

I have the flu right now order should be in today but, I am at work wanna go home tho. Anyway I may start up Monday morning it’s everything to fully heal I just hate being sick my body takes a beating when I get sick I lose a lot of weight even tho I try to still eat a lot even if it makes me feel worse

I know what you mean by losing weight when you sick.I just had double knee replacement two weeks ago today and have lost 30 lbs so far. Can't wait to start back on a cycle and get my weight going up some.

Lol !! It’s here great T.D very very secure packaging professional looking vials ! Everything seems to be right on the levels of oils very nice !!

Get Shredded!
Excellent!!!

Lol !! It’s here great T.D very very secure packaging professional looking vials ! Everything seems to be right on the levels of oils very nice !!

Excellent!!!

I did my first pin 200mg primo and 165both npp/tpp. It was very smooth tomorrow I’ll take my anadrol before I hit the gym about 2 hours prior. I plan on working single muscle groups on this cycle

Pace yourself while your recovering from your sickness💪

I did my first pin 200mg primo and 165both npp/tpp. It was very smooth tomorrow I’ll take my anadrol before I hit the gym about 2 hours prior. I plan on working single muscle groups on this cycle

Lol Dog you making me hungry with the Krispy Kreme . Now I want to stop by and get me a dozen when I get my staples out tomortow.

You earned it my brother!

QUOTE=juiceddawg;1441306]Lol Dog you making me hungry with the Krispy Kreme . Now I want to stop by and get me a dozen when I get my staples out tomortow.[/QUOTE]

Did chest and arms today.. the pump was great did take 75mg of anadrol. I felt really good I didn’t wanna leave the gym started off heavy and dropped 10lbs every time I hit muscle failure. Heading home now I’m going have me a mri strawberry shortcake shake and in n some real carbs by 5% then I had chicken wings on the smoker today since 10am.

b5d377acdded731a65daaefc609bb512.heic

Post workout !!
Since I’m getting a few bro following I’ll put my stats up here for everyone
Starting stats:
5’10
10% bf

Goal first half of cycle get swole as fuck in 12 weeks eat train eat train.last 8 weeks will be cutting hoping to drop to 7-8% bf by the end of the cycle !!

Back