• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

bulk to cut

presstons

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm currently running test e and deca and am curious to know if i can go straight into a cut afterwards without cycling off.

Is this BAD idea? If not, what would y'all recommend running?

Why would u want to bulk first then cut?? You can throw some tren eth in there to it will lean you out. Thats my best cycle bro...i love it!!!

personally i dnt cycle off between the two but i also like longer cycles and will usually do two diff ones one rite after the other

- - - Updated - - -

personally i dnt cycle off between the two but i also like longer cycles and will usually do two diff ones one rite after the other

Yeah u can throw it in any time bro. If u never have taken tren get ready for the boooooooom!!!!

i threw tren in the last 4 weeks of my first bulk cycle, started getting some really nice cuts. dropped weight but got signifcantly bigger. tren is KING brah

Try running test deca tren and dbol....u will love the out come on that!!

I agree with above to use some tren the last couple weeks to help with leanness.

awesome :) i'm excited--i'm running 500mg test e per wk and 250mg deca per wk....about to finish my test p kickstart (75mg ED)...if i add in some tren..what would be a good solid first time dosage..

IML Gear Cream!
Bro I'd run at lest 400mg of tern e a week...why u only running 250 a week of DECA?

this is my first cycle..i was told these were good starting doses..i was also told that its smart to do 2x the amount of test vs deca to avoid deca dick

Wow......... You are adding ALOT of compounds for your first cycle. Why don't you just stick with the test and deca. If this is your first ever cycle you are going to see some great gains with those 2 alone. Save the tren for another cycle.

Back