• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First time customer, first time giving props

CPN706

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve lost track of how many different sources I’ve used throughout my years ... since 2008 to be exact and I never post a TD or review because honestly I guess I’ve been spoiled and just expect my product to arrive in a timely manner and it be legit. Plus there’s enough people posting reviews anyways... So I just don’t really find a need to write a review...

Well what can I say? I am truly truly blown away by the customer service I received, especially in my odd situation that I had. GC anaswered all my questions promptly with care and attention to detail. You can tell they were not copy and paste customer service BS. It was odd, felt like I was talking to a forum rep... I had a piece of mind throughout my whole order. T/A was rediculously fast, GC went above and beyond with my order.

First time using MCT as a carrier and blown away by how smooth it is... everything about GC is just smooth... I dunno... I’m just at a lost of words for how amazing GC is.

This is a pointless post since there’s no log, pics or actual in depth review... I just had to take some time out of my day to say thank you GC and if anybody out there has doubt about them to just take the leap of faith and you’ll be as blown away as I am.

In my opinion, someone who takes that much pride in customer service is going to take just as much or if not more pride in their product.. that’s my logic and that’s all folks :)

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

GC really appreciate's the feedback.

Welcome Home!

L

I’ve lost track of how many different sources I’ve used throughout my years ... since 2008 to be exact and I never post a TD or review because honestly I guess I’ve been spoiled and just expect my product to arrive in a timely manner and it be legit. Plus there’s enough people posting reviews anyways... So I just don’t really find a need to write a review...

Well what can I say? I am truly truly blown away by the customer service I received, especially in my odd situation that I had. GC anaswered all my questions promptly with care and attention to detail. You can tell they were not copy and paste customer service BS. It was odd, felt like I was talking to a forum rep... I had a piece of mind throughout my whole order. T/A was rediculously fast, GC went above and beyond with my order.

First time using MCT as a carrier and blown away by how smooth it is... everything about GC is just smooth... I dunno... I’m just at a lost of words for how amazing GC is.

This is a pointless post since there’s no log, pics or actual in depth review... I just had to take some time out of my day to say thank you GC and if anybody out there has doubt about them to just take the leap of faith and you’ll be as blown away as I am.

In my opinion, someone who takes that much pride in customer service is going to take just as much or if not more pride in their product.. that’s my logic and that’s all folks :)

Your definitely in good hands bro. I’ve dropped all my scources including my trt doc and gone exclusively with GC. Not one regret!! And never looked back!

💪 much appreciated bro!

How many shutouts will you have this year? These boys don't know who their messing with when Stu is in net🔥

Your definitely in good hands bro. I’ve dropped all my scources including my trt doc and gone exclusively with GC. Not one regret!! And never looked back!

Ha ha of course I’m going for a shutty every game! I had 4 last season. I’m going to try and break that!!

 much appreciated bro!

How many shutouts will you have this year? These boys don't know who their messing with when Stu is in net

IML Gear Cream!

I’ve made 3-4 orders and always a good experience....I don’t post much but I will say GC customer service and dependability is something you you won’t find anywhere else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grateful bro!💪

I’ve made 3-4 orders and always a good experience....I don’t post much but I will say GC customer service and dependability is something you you won’t find anywhere else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just catching up on the new post and was going to draft my first time customer post when I read this and everything I was going to say you beat me to it.

I have no doubt the gear will be just as solid as the customer support, any and all questions I had was answered promptly and ordering was a breeze. Amazon has nothing on GC when it comes to support.

Once order arrives I will post a TD and progress report.

Cheers!!!!

Thank you my friend 😎💪

Was just catching up on the new post and was going to draft my first time customer post when I read this and everything I was going to say you beat me to it.

I have no doubt the gear will be just as solid as the customer support, any and all questions I had was answered promptly and ordering was a breeze. Amazon has nothing on GC when it comes to support.

Once order arrives I will post a TD and progress report.

Cheers!!!!

Back