• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1-test-cyp.

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been looking. Any know who has it?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Someone just posted a half price sale on ment

Ah nvm you want DHB not ment

GC was supposedly working on adding it, might try PMIng Ldog. I also recall seeing it on BCG.

Tell you what guys, I had to tap out of it...no more looking. I'm just cruising, but decided to try dhb, and give it a good shot. In a manner of 4 days, I pinned 4 different muscle groups with low dose, and some stacked with my test.(345mg total). I ve got 2 pecs screaming, 1 lat burning, and one delt sore as hell.....and a partridge in a pear tree! Lol. It's good dhb, I'm just one of those that obviously pip is a problem.

Tell you what guys, I had to tap out of it...no more looking. I'm just cruising, but decided to try dhb, and give it a good shot. In a manner of 4 days, I pinned 4 different muscle groups with low dose, and some stacked with my test.(345mg total). I ve got 2 pecs screaming, 1 lat burning, and one delt sore as hell.....and a partridge in a pear tree! Lol. It's good dhb, I'm just one of those that obviously pip is a problem.

I get debilitating pip that lasts 10days

I have some from blue collar I’ve been running about 2 weeks. No pip yet. I’ve only pinned it ventroglutes at 2ml.
Im new here so take it for what it’s worth lol

How do you like the BCG 1-Test

IML Gear Cream!
Do either of you mind saying whos DHB hurt so bad? I am going to try ger church or BCG but hate PIP

Do either of you mind saying whos DHB hurt so bad? I am going to try ger church or BCG but hate PIP
I don't mind saying because I think its legit gear. Mine was from Purple Panda when they pretty much came on board here. It was some of their early batches that I had stored. 150mg/ml dhb.

How do you like the BCG 1-Test

So far so good. I’m running it at 600/wk with 750 test.
PIP is non existent and I know I get PIP when I run prop usually. I’m getting pretty veiny. Overall I like it thus far. I’ll have more insight in a few more week.

Back