• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Ldog Experiment-Part 2

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So.....I was running a Test and Primo protocol for about 4 weeks when I strained my left bicep tendon. As I mentioned before, I typically would pyramid up to my working sets of 70's on dumbell curls. Once I strained my tendon, I could barely curl a 25 pound dumbell. After going to physical therapy for a month, I'm back to 40's and feel 90% healed. I'm going to slowly raise the weight every week.

With that said, I stopped the protocol above when I became injured. I then switched to another protocol which I've been on for 4 weeks now. I have to say, I absolutely love it and feel great. My new product mix is 100mg of Tren Hex per week with 400mg of Test(GC Launch Blend).

As I've mentioned in the past, I can't handle Tren Ace or Tren E but the Hex is a perfect fit. While the ester release time from Hex to E is not much different, it's just enough to make a difference for me. I'll be getting several lipid panels done over the next few months to see how this protocol is effecting my numbers.

I know of several folks who have used the protocol above with excellent results and great lipid numbers. One such guy has ran 100 Tren E and 200 Test for over a year and his numbers look solid. The only thing he takes is Niaspan(Prescription Niacin).

I'll keep you posted on this. :popcorn:

L

Looks good man. The tren should help you heal too via increased IGF-1.

Most people don't realize it, but Niaspan is literally just niacinamide. You can pick it up over the counter at any nutrition shop. That's what I use to keep my lipids in check, especially my triglycerides since they like to get up there. A lot of people say niacinamide doesn't work like regular niacin but it definitely does. I lowered mine from over 400 down to the 60's with it. Worked better than gemfibrozil without all the crappy effects

Agreed💪

Most people don't realize it, but Niaspan is literally just niacinamide. You can pick it up over the counter at any nutrition shop. That's what I use to keep my lipids in check, especially my triglycerides since they like to get up there. A lot of people say niacinamide doesn't work like regular niacin but it definitely does. I lowered mine from over 400 down to the 60's with it. Worked better than gemfibrozil without all the crappy effects

I had similar results with the niacinamide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck getting back from that injury my man. I’m trying to gain back what I lost from the rotator cuff but having a hard time overcoming the mental hangup.

I'll get it back my brother. Slow and consistent weight. The good thing is that all other lifts besides curls are full power. Hey...even when I'm slightly injured, I can still out work these young cats with ease!💪 They know when I step into the gym, play time is over. While their taking pics,making videos,posting on instagram,etc....I'm killing it💪

Good luck getting back from that injury my man. I’m trying to gain back what I lost from the rotator cuff but having a hard time overcoming the mental hangup.

I'll get it back my brother. Slow and consistent weight. The good thing is that all other lifts besides curls are full power. Hey...even when I'm slightly injured, I can still out work these young cats with ease! They know when I step into the gym, play time is over. While their taking pics,making videos,posting on instagram,etc....I'm killing it

I would expect nothing less

Just pinned my 100mg of Hex and will pin my Test throughout the week. No sides to speak of other than some minimal night sweats. I'm now up to 45lbs in working sets of dumbell curls. I'm slowly getting back to 70's. The Stim therapy at my physical therapy sessions seems to be working well. Between this and the Graston stimulating techniques, I'm healing very fast. The increase in IGF1 from the Tren has probably played a role in my healing which is why I chose this compound. At this point, I feel like I could recommend this protocol to others even if you dropped your weekly Test to 200mg's instead of my 400mg. There is something to be said for Tren Hex....my body just likes it so much better than other esters of Tren. Ofcourse, I'll need to get my lipids checked at some point soon to see what's going on with that aspect of this protocol.
❤️
L

💪 good to hear from you TO!!

Very well then, I'll have to try it out sometime down the road. Its the one tren ester I haven't tried. But if ldog says its good...

Killed it today in the gym. Up to 50lb working sets on curls....rehab has made a huge impact. I'll be back at 70's soon enough. Aside from the Hex, the GC Launch Blend is outstanding. I freaking love the combo of a short ester and long ester. I'm adding a tiny bit of Aromasin per week...12.5mg twice per week. I'm loving this combo of Hex and Test.❤️

Last edited:
I'm still chugging along. Pinned some launch blend last night. I've used many many combos of products over years but the combo of 100mg Tren Hex and 400mg of Launch Blend(Test and Prop mix) is phenomenal. I'm dialed in for sure:stupid:

So.....I was running a Test and Primo protocol for about 4 weeks when I strained my left bicep tendon. As I mentioned before, I typically would pyramid up to my working sets of 70's on dumbell curls. Once I strained my tendon, I could barely curl a 25 pound dumbell. After going to physical therapy for a month, I'm back to 40's and feel 90% healed. I'm going to slowly raise the weight every week.

With that said, I stopped the protocol above when I became injured. I then switched to another protocol which I've been on for 4 weeks now. I have to say, I absolutely love it and feel great. My new product mix is 100mg of Tren Hex per week with 400mg of Test(GC Launch Blend).

As I've mentioned in the past, I can't handle Tren Ace or Tren E but the Hex is a perfect fit. While the ester release time from Hex to E is not much different, it's just enough to make a difference for me. I'll be getting several lipid panels done over the next few months to see how this protocol is effecting my numbers.

I know of several folks who have used the protocol above with excellent results and great lipid numbers. One such guy has ran 100 Tren E and 200 Test for over a year and his numbers look solid. The only thing he takes is Niaspan(Prescription Niacin).

I'll keep you posted on this. :popcorn:

L

I’m glad your healing well !! Great to hear keep it up

Another great workout. I'm now back up to working sets of 60lb dumbell curls...I should be back to 70's in less than 2 weeks...just taking it slow.

This protocol is simply smooth....low doses and feeling like a million bucks. Strength is good...libido good...life is good.

I'm glad the week is over....I don't want to see a gym until Monday am!

What pinning frequency are you using?

Get Shredded!
Every Saturday, I'm pinning the Hex. The Test pinning is Sunday and Thursday.

What pinning frequency are you using?

Every Saturday, I'm pinning the Hex. The Test pinning is Sunday and Thursday.

I’ve never used hex is it just a different ester? Longer half-life?

Longest Ester of Tren....aka...Parabolan.

I’ve never used hex is it just a different ester? Longer half-life?

Ok guys...I have to say...this low dose(100mg Tren Hex)alongside 400mg of GC Launch Blend is freaking smooth and satisfying. The low dose Hex is just enough to give you that Tren punch with no sides. Add on top of that the Test Prop and Test E mix....get fired up! The left bicep is pretty much healed....I did back/biceps today with no issues. Dumbell curl working sets with 65's felt great!

Longest Ester of Tren....aka...Parabolan.
It has to be easier on sides.
Only about 60-65% of the 100mgs of tren would be absorbed because of the heavy ester weight.
Are you doing 400mgs / 100mgs 1xpw or 2xpw?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Ok guys...I have to say...this low dose(100mg Tren Hex)alongside 400mg of GC Launch Blend is freaking smooth and satisfying. The low dose Hex is just enough to give you that Tren punch with no sides. Add on top of that the Test Prop and Test E mix....get fired up! The left bicep is pretty much healed....I did back/biceps today with no issues. Dumbell curl working sets with 65's felt great!
Oh hell yeah!! Almost back up to those 70s already?!? That was quick bro. I'm happy for ya and glad the injury wasn't too bad on ya.

No doubt....the Hex is calling you TO. She wants to sink her claws into you and get you hooked for life!

Good to hear your bi is doing better. Don't get too excited though pal, a rei jury would be horrible at this point.

I think I'll have to try the hex out next time around.

The Test is in multiple doses....the Hex is once per week.

It has to be easier on sides.
Only about 60-65% of the 100mgs of tren would be absorbed because of the heavy ester weight.
Are you doing 400mgs / 100mgs 1xpw or 2xpw?

Back