• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IGF-1 LR3 questions

Swolewelder

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,
Got a few questions about the administration of IGF-1 Lr3. I have seen that most suggest dosing immediately post workout bilaterally into the muscles you just trained. But what about injecting only into lagging body parts bi laterally for the localized effect of the IGF as well as the overall systemic effect. Like say I only pinned my calves and delts would I still benefit from this method even on days where these muscles were not directly trained? There is a lot of conflicting information and research on the topic so real life experience from users would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys,
Got a few questions about the administration of IGF-1 Lr3. I have seen that most suggest dosing immediately post workout bilaterally into the muscles you just trained. But what about injecting only into lagging body parts bi laterally for the localized effect of the IGF as well as the overall systemic effect. Like say I only pinned my calves and delts would I still benefit from this method even on days where these muscles were not directly trained? There is a lot of conflicting information and research on the topic so real life experience from users would be greatly appreciated.
Unless my memory is off, IGF-LR3 effects are systemic and not local.

I used it preworkout at 100mcg for best results.

Unless my memory is off, IGF-LR3 effects are systemic and not local.

I used it preworkout at 100mcg for best results.

See that’s what I thought. It was my understanding that IGF DES was localized.

Des is local lr3 is systemic just do sub q every morning at 20mcg first 2 week's then 40mcg next 2 weeks then take a month off if your really looking to help laggin muscles look into mgf igf des combination protocol

Des is local lr3 is systemic just do sub q every morning at 20mcg first 2 week's then 40mcg next 2 weeks then take a month off if your really looking to help laggin muscles look into mgf igf des combination protocol

The reason I’m interested in using it isn’t necessarily for gaining muscle, but rather preservation of muscle gained during cycle during pct. so kind of like a bridge I guess. So what you are saying is that with Lr3 you can inject it anywhere, it doesn’t need to be split bilaterally, I could just do the whole shot in one muscle or subq?

Yes you can do it all one spot sub q that's how I used it last pct do the first two weeks at 20mcg and the last 2 at 40mcg cause you will build up a bit of tolerance or receptor degregation

I mean you could do it all in one muscle but it'll just hit a bit faster that's good for preworkout

Back