• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

To all the morning lifters (5-6 am lifters) need some pre workout ideas.

Brostep

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been doing morning lifts for about a year now, I use to consume 12 egg whites, a cup of coffee and a cup of oats before my lifts along with a stim. And it worked great but at time I would run late and I had my meal 30 mins before my lifts and that made me feel like crap specially if doing legs.

I joined the IF crew and did my workouts fasted, the only pre workout I had was bcaa, a cup of coffee and a stim. It worked great for a month and I was full of energy during my workouts. But as I increased the load or intensity during my progression after a month, I only lasted half way during my workouts before loosing some strength and energy, and because of my strong will power to push myself I ended with an injury that had me on full recovery for 3 weeks now.

So I am going back to pre workout meals but what are better options or ideas for morning lifters. I was thinking a protein shake with oats and then have my egg whites with oats as a pwo meal. any better ideas?

I'm in the gym at around 5 myself before I go to work. Right now I also have a shake with a cup of oatmeal and it's keeping me fueled. I am not a fan of stims or other BS supplements. If you are still looking for that kick try some tne or suspension.

Oats and a shake checking in.

I myself mix my protein powder in with my oats. saves on time and I don't feel so full

Thanks guys, i am going to give it a shot.

Protein shake mixed with oats, I blend mine together. It's great. And then a simulant, I like jack3d.

430 am here. I have a bottle of 200mg caffeine tabs. I pop one then hit the gym. All workouts are fasted. Hasn't changed results at all. Usually have a big dinner so I have fuel in the tank.

5 am here I usually just have a half cup oats with protein and milk,..or just go in a fasted state with a preworkout gives me more then enough energy throughout

I'm in the the gym by 530 an I drank my protein with oats before I leave the house and c4 Pre workout on the way it gets me going an I burn right through every time and then after I eat a fat nasty chicken and cheese biscuit and then off to work

Oats and whey protein with whatever supplements/vitamins you have available.

IML Gear Cream!
I gotta give you guys props, damn I would love to be able to have the motivation to work out early. But I get 2nd wind after work and I hit the iron as soon as I get home. I just can't seem to get pumped in the morning. Plus I've tried it a few times, my days seem longer and I'm more tired through out the day when I did.

Make sure you cook those egg whites.

Back