• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Caber on Deca

dorian11

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey boys, I was strongly recommended to get caber for prolactin for deca I'll be getting into next month. Best labs, sources based off experience? Also dosages?

Here's what I am going with:
Stats: 27/225/13%

1-12 Test Cyp 600
1-10 Deca 400
1-6 dBol 50ed
1-12 adex .5 eod
13-14 adex .25 eod

14-17
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20

Thanks boys.

Most people will tell you to read the forum rules, then they will tell you to look at the sponsor subforums and do your own homework. Most would recommend domestic. Most would recommend a sponsor with alot of posts and activity. Not trying to be a dick, but i have read too many of these types of posts and thats typically what happens. TBH, theres alot of good reputable sponsors who have been here a long time. You wont be disappointed with most of them.

PM sent though.

Most people will tell you to read the forum rules, then they will tell you to look at the sponsor subforums and do your own homework. Most would recommend domestic. Most would recommend a sponsor with alot of posts and activity. Not trying to be a dick, but i have read too many of these types of posts and thats typically what happens. TBH, theres alot of good reputable sponsors who have been here a long time. You wont be disappointed with most of them.

PM sent though.

Thanks, yeah. I've def been looking through. The source I use doesn't have it. So I was more looking to get some refers before trusting another source, but yeah, I'm digging in forums for sources and searching.

youre Not a dick, bro, lol appreciate you

I don’t use the stuff personally. I am running 800 deca a week right now without any problems. People will tell you that it’s necessary but it’s not for everyone. I will tell you that psl had it and they sell pharma so check them out

do you hold a lot of water on that dose of deca?- do you use anything to combat water retention if you do? Im holding quite a bit of water with just NPP- figure it will be worse with deca and Ill probably only be able to handle low dosage.
I don’t use the stuff personally. I am running 800 deca a week right now without any problems. People will tell you that it’s necessary but it’s not for everyone. I will tell you that psl had it and they sell pharma so check them out

No need for caber on that dose just control e2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do you hold a lot of water on that dose of deca?- do you use anything to combat water retention if you do? Im holding quite a bit of water with just NPP- figure it will be worse with deca and Ill probably only be able to handle low dosage.
I am not holding much water at all since I stopped the dbol. How is your estrogen? Most people don’t gain a bunch of water on npp but I guess everyone is different.

Not sure- Im running 500 mg test per week with it- also running blacktops 4 IUs, 4 days a week- I just dropped the NPP and started low dose tren (approx 300 mg/week) to finish off this run. Also just started taking aromasin 12.5 mg e3d which seems to help with the water weight some. I will be getting bloods soon but probably after I stop the tren because that can give innacurate e2 levels.
I am not holding much water at all since I stopped the dbol. How is your estrogen? Most people don’t gain a bunch of water on npp but I guess everyone is different.

Back