• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Really impressed with Iron Lion

chemical

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am about to place an order for the grey tops once I hear back from them. I just need to make sure the money is going to the right place. I plan on doing 5iu’s ED Fasted upon awakening for 30days, then 5iu’s EOD fasted upon awakening for the rest of the time. Has anyone heard any reason why the grey tops are listed at 98%, but the others are 96%? Not that it matters a whole lot, I was just curious if that was correct. Can wait to add this to my cycle of:

Test E 600mg
Tren E 400mg
Masteron E 800mg
EQ 600-900mg
Primobolan 800mg
GH 5ius

Gonna drop the dbol and winny since I think my liver could use the break and I think that injectables are just a safer route. And really the winstrol is really useless for me with the masteron and primo. I know they each have their uses, but I don’t seem to get a great deal from it and dbol seems to aromatize a bit too much for me. This seems like a pretty good outline for me and I’m excited to give it a try. I have heard nothing but the best from a lot of people who have PM’ed me and have absolutely nothing to gain. Some even rep other companies and have recommended Ironlion. That’s a high compliment if you ask me. Keep it up IronLion. I just need to hear back about their payment instructions.

Chemical

With generic gh, there will almost always be a slight difference in purity.

96, 99. I'll take either all day. Especially from a sponsor with as good a reputation for quality as IL does.

That’s what I’m thinking. Too good to pass up. Gonna place my order. Should go good with test tren masteron eq and primo. Can anyone shed any light on why some people do IGF-1 with their GH. It seems that GH is making the body produce endogenous IGF-1, so why would you put exogenous IGF-1 in your body. It seems counterproductive. Wouldn’t that prevent the maximal amount of endogenous IGF-1?

It seems to me that GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 would be a better combo since they are increasing endogenous levels. Or do I have it backwards that taking HGH is really exogenous. I know HGH is exogenous, but the IGF-1 should be endogenous, if you follow?

Chemical

Last edited:
Back