• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TOPIC OF THE WEEK!!! IDGAF!!! Ends 10.7.18

Pushtoday

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
TOPIC OF THE WEEK
TkIDHW.png

Winning Post Get 5% off next International order of EP orals/oils.
Ends Sunday October 7th at 7pm Eastern Time

Just respond with a Answer to the Topic Statement and the best Answer will win.
Winning Post will be selected by me Next Sunday night.

This week's topic: Finish the following sentence / Then tell us why.

I Don't Give A FUCK about....

Here is an example:
I don't give a FUCK about Politics. I could care fucking less about these over paid, self consumed, egotistical, jackasses. I don't watch politics, discuss politics, or let it take up up any space in my head.

Careers! I never wanted to devote my life to my career, so a somebody else could make there dreams come true through the work and effort I put in. I merely need to pay the toll, for whom the bell tolls!

Your gender identity! I respect everyone's right to be who they want, but don't come at me because I can't remember which of the 37 gender identities to address you as. You believe they're trying to make laws to enforce this shit? Like you can be legally punished by "mis-labeling" someone? If that happens I'm taking a damn jetpack right into the sun.

2eobjw2.jpg
View attachment 36427

Last edited:
A No fucks given “BUMP”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now's the time to let off some steam people. Tell us what you don't give a flying rat's ass mother fuck about....get it off your chest. No judging here ;)

Still got some time to vent AND earn a discount on your next order!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Careers! I never wanted to devote my life to my career, so a somebody else could make there dreams come true through the work and effort I put in. I merely need to pay the toll, for whom the bell tolls!

This is the winning post/answer for this week. Congrats to Milford King, you have earned 5% off your next order!

Back