• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Simple Chipotle Chicken

GarlicChicken

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here's a simple recipe for meal prep chicken that is pretty flavorful

~4lb Chicken breast
Caldo de pollo (Mexican chicken bullion)
1*small*can La Costeña brand chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
1 large yellow onion

Boil chicken breasts with a few tablespoons of bullion and the chopped onion until done. Shred chicken. Put chipotle peppers in blender with 1/3c or so of the chicken water, a couple tablespoons of the chicken bullion, and some of the onion that cooked with the chicken. Blend until peppers are fairly smooth. Add sauce back to the chicken.*

The amount of peppers are to taste...too many and it'll blow your face off if you're not used to hot food. The amount of bullion depends how salty you want it to be, we keep it fairly low on salt ourselves.*

~4lb Chicken breast
1 large yellow onion

Boil chicken breasts with a few tablespoons of bullion and the chopped onion until done. Shred chicken. Put chipotle peppers in blender with 1/3c or so of the chicken water, a couple tablespoons of the chicken bullion, and some of the onion that cooked with the chicken. Blend until peppers are fairly smooth. Add sauce back to the chicken.*

The amount of peppers are to taste...too many and it'll blow your face off if you're not used to hot food. The amount of bullion depends how salty you want it to be, we keep it fairly low on salt ourselves.*
I now have a boner!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

~4lb Chicken breast
1 large yellow onion

Dude keep the recipes coming! I need some new meal plans.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sounds good. All things my wife already has at home, will be trying this soon.

Back