• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

true story

DetroitDawg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A 7 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their bedroom. You know what?, "says the 7 year old, "I think it's about time we started swearing." The 4 year old nods his head in approval. "When we go downstairs for breakfast I'm gonna say 'hell' and you say 'ass', O.K.?" "O.K." the 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm. The mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 7 year old what he wants for breakfast. "Aw, hell Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios." WHACK!! He flew out of his chair, tumbled across the kitchen floor, got up and ran upstairs crying his eyes out. She looked at the 4 year old and asked with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?" "I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your ass it won't be Cheerios."

My mom would have said get your ass the hell down here and eat your GD breakfast, before I come up there and kick your nappy little asses. May she rest in peace.

Back