• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Frontloading

Dath

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
saw this conversation started in a thread. thought I'd throw this up

From Basskiller:

Frontloading Explained

There is a lot of scrutiny regarding proper anabolic-androgenic steroid cycle structure for maximal muscle gains with minimal risks. Front loading is one practice gaining attention in the bodybuilding community. This process immediately elevates blood androgen levels. Front loading omits the customary delay of obtaining peak and stable blood levels by increasing the cycle’s front-end use.

Athletes stumble onto AAS use while scavenging for further ways to promote a progressive strength training routine - especially bodybuilders and powerlifters. Strength athletes often search for ways to develop productive steroid cycling protocols by combining the clinical research that is available with personal experience; as well as gathering insight from others. Formal clinical trials analyzing anabolic steroids in sports and exercise are rare. The medical community perceives little application for large performance-enhancing amounts of AAS to treat disease - even though many athletes would argue poor performance is an adverse health condition. Mostly through trial and error, numerous informal studies and private research examines various steroid cycling methods and how they can present a positive impact on performance and body composition. This information is generally shared through social networks, to include using online messaging software.

steroid hormones meant for intramuscular injection have attached fatty (carboxylic) acid esters to delay the hormone’s actions. They create a slow-release depot within the muscle for sustained and even blood levels. Instead of being immediately metabolize, the parent hormone is steadily released for days, or weeks. The rate at which the hormone is released is based on the ester’s characteristics; such as length and weight. Commonly available heavy, long esters are: enanthate, cypionate or decanoate.

Due to a slow release, when a steroid with an attached heavy ester is injected at routine intervals, peak plasma concentrations can take weeks to elevate and remain stable. This is why most users do not notice performance results with heavy esters until a few weeks into the AAS cycle. Plasma levels must first build up to significant amounts to support the events associated with gains in strength and muscle mass. The ester’s speed of release is typically documented by it’s associated half-life, the time it takes for half of the administered steroid to metabolize. Active lives are also published, indicating the estimated time for full absorption of the compound.

Many bodybuilders and powerlifters have begun to omit the waiting period for peak blood levels with front loading. Most users report muscular gains are best made during the first several weeks of an anabolic steroid cycle; results dwindle after six to eight weeks of application. Immediately flooding the system with growth hormones makes the most of this sensitive period. Simply put: front loading gets the cycle started quicker - while the body is most receptive of growth cues. Also, a quicker onset can present an option for shorter cycle duration; resulting in less impact to the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis for easier post-cycle recovery of natural androgen production.

Normally, the same drug administered during the cycle is used to front load. The perfect front-load can be accurately calculated for stable release using figures and charts, but it’s cumbersome. There is some simplified guidance for front loading a heavy-ester cycle. First, calculate weekly use; administering 250 milligrams of testosterone enanthate every three days is equal to 583 milligrams per week (250/3*7). Then, double the weekly use and administer that amount prior to the first half life from the first injection - around four days for testosterone enanthate. Alternatively, the same compound with a lighter ester can be used, such as acetate or propionate.

Today, many users are starting to front-load steroid cycles every time a heavy ester is used - to eliminate delayed affects on body composition and strength. Many others merely jump start a cycle with orals or suspensions, drugs without an ester allow quick absorption. Either method will boost blood levels up quickly to fully exploit the early responsive period - a time when the body is primed for growth and will best use the hormonal signals for amplified muscle growth.

Steroid cycle front load According to basic pharmacology, a single dose of 250mg of testosterone enanthate will deliver the parent hormone at it’s highest values the first 10 days; around 31, 27, 23, 20, 18, 15, 13, 12, 10 and nine milligrams, respectfully. After 10 days, the amounts released become negligible. Repeated injections create an overlap that gradually builds up blood levels. Actual amounts are affected by the injection site and technique, personal differences in physiology and the sites body fat levels.

The above cycle illustrates testosterone enanthate administered at 250 milligrams every three days; with and without a front load. The front loaded portion was accurately configured and applied with 500 milligrams on day one, 250 milligrams on day two, a day off and then 250 milligrams every third day for the cycle’s duration. The front load is 1000 milligrams within the first four days - almost twice the weekly administered amount (583mg). Blood testosterone volume is immediately elevated and reasonably stable the first week with the front load. Non-front-loaded administration did not elevate and stabilize blood levels until over three weeks after the cycle’s launch. This is why results normally don’t manifest themselves for many weeks without a proper front load.

[h=2]
icon1.png
Second Article
[/h]
This Article is strictly referred to long ester based gears cycles.

What is frontload?
Loading the compound in the first weeks to facilitate its access in the blood stream.

We all know that when we are going to run an injectable steroids cycle with long esters (testosterone Enanthate, Cypionate, Deca Durabolin, Boldenone, Primobolan) we should have to wait 3 to 6 weeks to get a the called "kick", meaning a full peak of the compound's activity, in order to reach the maximum anabolic state and keep it until the end of the cycle.
Needless to say that when we are in a high anabolic state, protein synthesis is raised, and this is the time to add some good calories to fully avail of the massive transport of aminoacids in the muscle cells.

It is not easy, expecially for a first timer, to have to wait for the chemicals to "kick in", so we're going to "kick start" our cycle through one of these three methods:

1. Adding an oral in the first 4-5 weeks of cycle to get some gains even from the beginning days, mostly water gains for the majority of cases though.

2. Substituting the long ester with a shorter one for the first 2-3 weeks, i.e. Test Propionate to start and Test Enanthate for the rest of the course.
Intermediate users also use to add a short ester in conjunction with the longer cousin and run both for the first 2-3 weeks, then keep just the long esterified substance for the entire duration of the therapy.

3. FRONTLOADING the long esterified compound in the first week doubleing the dose. This is in my opinion the most effective manner to get benefits yet from the first weeks of a long esterified steroid intake.
For this reason I'm gonna explain this more accurately in the following paragraphs.

However, before considering how this method works, I'd say to have a peek to the most used long esterified compounds' duration (activity time):

Main Long Esters Active-Life:

Enanthate : 8 days
Undecylenate : 7-9 days
Decanoate : 14-16 days
Cypionate : 15-16 days

Let's examine for example a 14 days-active ester.
Since any esterified compound is expelled from the body after its active-life duration, we will assume a theoretic injection protocol of 1 shot per week (every 7 days, its half-activity, or half-life).

Standard injection protocol at 500mg/week for 4 weeks:

WEEK 1 : 500mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 250mg
WEEK 2 : 500mg + 250mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 375mg
WEEK 3 : 500mg + 375mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 437.5mg
WEEK 4 : 500mg + 437.5mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 468.75mg

This is to demonstrate that we won't never get those 500mg we're injecting every week all the time as the minimum amount of compound guaranteed in the blood.
So how do I make sure to have at least the amount of gear I'm injecting every week regularly circulating in the blood?
This is freaking simple, you just have to add 1 and nothing more than 1 more dosage of the substance in the first week. Just there.
This concept is easily intelligible following the example:

WEEK 1 : 1000mg (2x500mg); substance left at the end of the current week: 500mg
WEEK 2 : 500mg + 500mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 500mg
WEEK 3 : 500mg + 500mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 500mg
WEEK 4 : 500mg + 500mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 500mg
And so on...

With this protocol the compound is quickly active from the first week, just for having frontloaded it with 1 more shot than the usual protocol, and this way the chemical levels are even more stable (=less sides) and higher in the blood.

YES, this is the real deal on how to get relatively quick results from a long esters cycle.

References:
Drugs Active-Lives: Chemical Muscle Enhancement by Author L. Rea​

great read! Bump this bitch to the top! Does the same principal continue with TREN E?

Apropos article, Dath. I was just talking to another member about this in a diff thread. It's something I have never done, but will definitely try sometime.

Yes sir, saw that so figured pull this outta the file and post it up bro :)

in theory it should work, so that means theres only one way to find out... Time to fount load with 1g of tren E:clapping:

Yes in theory it should bro :)
the article is a little dated but the principle would still stand true.

Front loading Tren E is not advised. If you have serious sides you are screwed.

This! Never front-load a compound you don't have experience with. Test is OK though.

One could also jump-start with an oral.

Good Basskiller article there, Dath!

So would this apply to a compound like sust 250 w the 4 different esters? To me, it seems like a front load of prop would make since up until about week 3 when the decanoate kicks in. But I'm no expert.

Half lives (aprox)

Prop- 2 days
phenylpro- 4.5 days
iso - 9 days
decanoate- aprox 16 days

So would this apply to a compound like sust 250 w the 4 different esters? To me, it seems like a front load of prop would make since up until about week 3 when the decanoate kicks in. But I'm no expert.

Half lives (aprox)

Prop- 2 days
phenylpro- 4.5 days
iso - 9 days
decanoate- aprox 16 days
You could certainly front-load it, but it wouldn't be as beneficial as with something like test E. Prop for 3 weeks is just fine with sust, but personally I'd stack an oral with sust instead.

I am with you Bro!

With the acid reflux I was experiencing last time with tren Im happy I didnt front load it !

In anycase Im too lightweight lol for a GRAM of tren the first week or ANY week ha ha

Never had problem front loading test though...but I would not advise it for begginners because they do not yet know how the estrogen going to affect person just starting for sure so why chance it. When I first cycled estrogen acted up I had to take arimidex but since that first cycle it never happened again.I
If anything, I like to increase my dose every couple weeks to try to fight off homeostatic tendency of the human body

Very nice read,
thank you for sharing!

Back