• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Frags

slayer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone tried the 176-191 FRAGS here? If so how good are they?

I’ve tried HGH Fragment 176-191 before and I was taking a bunch of other stuff with it. IFG-1 DES, Test Prop, Tren Ace, GHRP-2, CJC-1295. BUt, I was already on all the others for about 2 months, I only added in the IGF-1 Des and HGH Fragment and that’s when I started having extreme amounts of energy and I started sweating constantly so I decided to up the cardio and even with the tren I was able to really max out my cardio and that’s the best my stomache has looked since I was 15. I was really impressed. Since then, I have tried IGF-1 LR3 and more des and I never reached that same level. Honestly, I don’t know why I never tried the fragment again. I should have. It was awesome and none of the others have helped me to reach that same level, but again it could have been the multitude of things I was taking. But, I did seem to notice a huge difference with it.

Chemical

Back