• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bacteriostatic NaCl with HCG

Swolewelder

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone use bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride to reconstitute their HCG? It seems to me that it works the same as Bac water, but with the shortage, could bac NaCl be a decent substitute? I’ve been trying to find a solid answer on this, but some are saying the NaCl can somehow degrade the HCG? I’m not looking to store it for long (10 days maximum)
Thanks

Yep you're good to go. I am using the Euro Pharmacies HCG twice a week at 250 iu per shot. The EP HCG comes with a bottle of sodium chloride solution to reconstitute the powder. Works fine and I have had no issues. Btw the injections are done subq, I prefer the belly. Using a 1/2 inch 30 guage slin pin. Hope this helps!

Yep you're good to go. I am using the Euro Pharmacies HCG twice a week at 250 iu per shot. The EP HCG comes with a bottle of sodium chloride solution to reconstitute the powder. Works fine and I have had no issues. Btw the injections are done subq, I prefer the belly. Using a 1/2 inch 30 guage slin pin. Hope this helps!
isn't 250iu twice a week too small amount ?

Nah it's just to keep my nads full and plump haha. 250 twice a week so 500 total a week. Some people do 500 twice a week.

FYI you can make your own bacteriostatic water. Literally for $30 you can make 500mL of it. Everything can be bought off ebay. Not sure why there is a shortage but places that used to charge $3.99 for 30mL now are charging $29.99 and limiting you to one. That's even when pre-ordering it.

FYI you can make your own bacteriostatic water. Literally for $30 you can make 500mL of it. Everything can be bought off ebay. Not sure why there is a shortage but places that used to charge $3.99 for 30mL now are charging $29.99 and limiting you to one. That's even when pre-ordering it.
how to make one ?

Yeah this was gunna be my second option lol I’m thinking this may be what I do to avoid running out again...

I copied this from one of Garlicchickens posts (thx bro).

"Buy distilled water and a small vial of benzoyl alcohol. Also a .22um syringe filter, a 60mL syringe, and a sterile vial size of your choice.

For 60mL, put 58.8mL water and 1.2mL benzoyl alcohol in the syringe, out the filter on it, and filter it into the sterile vial or vials.

60mL bacteriostatic water."

how to make one ?

See Bluntson's post but it's easy. I bought bacteriostatic water 30mL for $4.99 and after some simple searching it's nothing special that homebrewers don't have access to as well. Now I have enough for at least enough for a year or two.

IML Gear Cream!
I copied this from one of Garlicchickens posts (thx bro).

"Buy distilled water and a small vial of benzoyl alcohol. Also a .22um syringe filter, a 60mL syringe, and a sterile vial size of your choice.

For 60mL, put 58.8mL water and 1.2mL benzoyl alcohol in the syringe, out the filter on it, and filter it into the sterile vial or vials.

60mL bacteriostatic water."

Have you tried to make this yourself?

Anyone use bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride to reconstitute their HCG? It seems to me that it works the same as Bac water, but with the shortage, could bac NaCl be a decent substitute? I’ve been trying to find a solid answer on this, but some are saying the NaCl can somehow degrade the HCG? I’m not looking to store it for long (10 days maximum)
Thanks
Yup, works just fine. HCG should last 30 days no problem once mixed.

Back