• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PhamaComStore - Dragon Pharma - TD

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
PharmaComStore - Dragon Pharma - TD

as always, everything is perfect.
thanks a lot to the whole team

Attachments

• IMG_20180925_193145.jpg
    IMG_20180925_193145.jpg
    507.4 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Great. Let us know how you like the products.

im def not trying to bash. I love Pharma. im sorry for what I posted.. just nervous the reviews

I was just curious.

People buying DP from us seem pretty happy with the products. I heard of one guy that had a few vials of NPP 150 that seemed to be crashing due to some cold weather or something, but other than that all positive.

let us know if its good or under dosed like everyone is saying..

Who's saying it?

im def not trying to bash. I love Pharma. im sorry for what I posted.. just nervous the reviews

https://www.eroids.com/discussions/lab/dragon-pharma

Alright. I've read thru some of your posts, seems you have the problem of differentiating between Pharmacom and Pharmacom store and that does happen. Basicstero is the seller of Pharmacom products now; they used to use Pharmacom store as one of their resellers but they separated recently and now Pharmacom store sells other brands. Alex can probably point you to the announcement in here somewhere.

On the sponsor bashing, you should be more careful with how you make negative posts and not give blanket statements that may be over exaggerated.

Alright. I've read thru some of your posts, seems you have the problem of differentiating between Pharmacom and Pharmacom store and that does happen. Basicstero is the seller of Pharmacom products now; they used to use Pharmacom store as one of their resellers but they separated recently and now Pharmacom store sells other brands. Alex can probably point you to the announcement in here somewhere.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/82349-Recent-changes

Yes. PharmaComStore and Pharmacom are separate entities and we haven't been selling Pharmacom products (other than some items still in stock) since the announcement. I don't know if things could change in the future, but that's how it is now.

IML Gear Cream!
oh wow I thought it was your guys own brand.. ok well thank you everyone for schooling me.

- - - Updated - - -

On the sponsor bashing, you should be more careful with how you make negative posts and not give blanket statements that may be over exaggerated.

Thank you.. and your right that's why I apologized

oh wow I thought it was your guys own brand.. ok well thank you everyone for schooling me.

So, you were talking about Pharmacom the whole time, not Dragon Pharma, which is the subject of the thread and is right there on the title?

All of these reviews are based on "feeling" and are heresay. Most people expect a damn miracle from steroids. I have to say I wouldn't listen to anything anyone says on eroids. I feel less smart from reading through those posts.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Back