• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Adding deca for joint pain

Deff want to run lower than test. So you don't have probs getting "it" up. Id say 3-400mg is enuff

When I was cruising it was 200mg a week. It took 6-8 weeks to really start to help.

Im running 700mg ew tren-e, 500mg ew test-e, 50mg ed androl

I am just starting this myself. To get it going though I am using Npp for say 2 weeks at 525/wk, then using the deca at 150 week. Not sure on the "right" way just feeling it out as I go but my shoulders are old and creaky and I have to do something. Yes I also cruise on test c at 200/wk.

I'm cruising on 200mg/wk test-e, and 100mg/wk of deca and the joints feel great. My last blast was 800mg/wk test-e, and 400mg/wk deca, that ended 4 weeks ago but since the half life is 14 days, I probably had a pretty good build up of deca in my system. But so far even just 100mg of deca seems to be doing the trick.

now with deca did anyone have any sides at low doses, or notice any aggression type attributes? i only ask because im planning on adding deca as well but want to be cautious with my family

Been off and on Deca for years specifically for joint pain. My joints are shot. Everyone's sensitivity is different but 250 a week has always done wonders for me. It will take a while to kick in but it is worth the wait. If you are new to the compound start low. 150 a week for your first cycle and build upon that. No one knows your body like you do. To second NottyBody's comment, make sure you have test on board. It will help keep you "Strong like bull" down below. Haha. Good luck hoss.

Custom i'd try NPP it wont take as long for it to kick in... as Decca may take up to 8 weeks to start lubing those man joints.... ill be adding NPP next week low dose 200mg which will consist of 2 shots a week...

Custom i'd try NPP it wont take as long for it to kick in... as Decca may take up to 8 weeks to start lubing those man joints.... ill be adding NPP next week low dose 200mg which will consist of 2 shots a week...
Yes this is my thinking. Sort of like a kickstart with Test p and then the test e. I'm taking 525mg/wk of NPP to get nandrolone levels up quickly while also taking 150/wk of deca. The Npp will come off after about 10 -14 days and I'll continue with the deca at 150 -200mg/wk. It's only been a week and last night I did chest and already I could tell a big difference in my bad shoulder. I absolutely love NPP, it's my miracle juice but too many pins for cruising hence the change to deca once a week.

Are nandrolone sides usually only a concern at higher dosages? I'm not really seeing anyone talk about sides or needing additional ancillaries etc...

I ask because after many surgeries and joint problems I would definitely consider adding this to my TRT for the joints

250 mg / week works for me, but it always depends on how much test I'm using at the time. If I'm heavy on test 650-800 mg/week, I can bump the deca a little.

ran 500 a week with 750 test, 4 weeks later bench is up 15 lbs and joints are feeling much better. mlg baby

Get Shredded!
now with deca did anyone have any sides at low doses, or notice any aggression type attributes? i only ask because im planning on adding deca as well but want to be cautious with my family

I notice a differnce in aggresion at 125mg , which is low dose for me for joints.

If you just want joint relief from Deca ,,,50 to 100mgs a week will do fine...I have used Deca since the 90's...I have loved that shit since day one...Never had 1 side,,,but I do eat peanut butter,wheat bread,,,but do have a short time left.!!!

Back