• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Whach'all drinkin' tonight

GSRacer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Came into a bunch of NY Finger Lakes wine recently. Never been much of a wine drinker, but this shit is good. A dry reisling and 1.2 grams of test anyone?

ya that should do the trick lol! nothing for me tonight might may have a few beach woods tomorrow. cant go to crazy seems like as my cycle progresses and as i gradually raise my test doses i will black out. then who knows what the fuck is gonna happen! some one will for sure be crying though lol! (usually my wife)hahahahaahah!

oh she just dont give me enough space so she is around me through every mood good and bad. so....technically it all her falt:)

I love This thread lol....UGH I haven't had a drink since November!!!

^^^ WHAT I haven't giving up one of life's great recreations. Just made a deal Personelly to not drink for a year. That is all. Ugh BBQ makes me crave a nice cold beer tho :)

^^^ WHAT I haven't giving up one of life's great recreations. Just made a deal Personelly to not drink for a year. That is all. Ugh BBQ makes me crave a nice cold beer tho :)

I used to love drinking. I cut back a lot, and now only really drink at weddings or parties. I feel 1 million times better. I could play golf or watch football, or go to a cookout and drink beers all day. Now, once I get to my fourth drink I feel like shit.

If I was gonna have 1 drink, I'd have 20. So now that I drink slowly and don't keep the buzz constant it feels like my hangover kicks in at number 4. I just don't like the way it makes me feel anymore.

I think a lot of it has to do with getting older. Up untill about 24 I could drink all night and wake up feeling fine. At 30 I have 4 beers and I wake up w a headache.

Came into a bunch of NY Finger Lakes wine recently. Never been much of a wine drinker, but this shit is good. A dry reisling and 1.2 grams of test anyone?

I've gone on a couple finger lake wine tours. I live close to the region. Some pretty good wine comes out of the finger lakes. Of course, I probably couldn't tell the difference. If it isn't sweet, I like it.

Beers tonight. Saturdays are my carb load day!

I used to love drinking. I cut back a lot, and now only really drink at weddings or parties. I feel 1 million times better. I could play golf or watch football, or go to a cookout and drink beers all day. Now, once I get to my fourth drink I feel like shit.

If I was gonna have 1 drink, I'd have 20. So now that I drink slowly and don't keep the buzz constant it feels like my hangover kicks in at number 4. I just don't like the way it makes me feel anymore.

I think a lot of it has to do with getting older. Up untill about 24 I could drink all night and wake up feeling fine. At 30 I have 4 beers and I wake up w a headache.

Hahaha Like Hank Williams JR said ..hangovers hurt more then they used too. For me the decision to compete is what drove my decision...kinda like im all in or nothing :)
Im like you bro 1 leads to many many more lol

Get Shredded!
Wife works all weekend... :mad:

But I do have some Sake waiting for her next day off.

I like it chilled, she's never had it.

Drinking a frosty ice cold Newcastle at the moment. Just washed down my SDMZ 2.0....

More Scotch, moderating is tough work ;)

Hahaha Like Hank Williams JR said ..hangovers hurt more then they used too. For me the decision to compete is what drove my decision...kinda like im all in or nothing :)
Im like you bro 1 leads to many many more lol

Ha, yeah and also like hank said, all my rowdy friends done rowdied on down!

Yes, I'm also and all or nothing guy. I have first gear and 5th gear. There is no in between. Gym, diet, beers, fishing, whatever..once I go, I go full speed.

Back