• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Low fsh lh

Darkshadowlander

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay guys i received my lab result.

Total test 493
LH <.01
FSH 0.6

I did 5week clomid/nova and was still taking clomid day of labs? What you guys think? Ive been dealing with fertility issues for years im just wondering if the low fsh lh couldve been the culprit the whole time.

Get two vials of 5000 IU of HCG (total of 10,000 IU), and get 2650 mg of clomid, and 440mg of nolvadex.

Im planning this out for you so you can do another round of PCT. That range of lab test is more than enough to lose existing gains.

Week 1~2 : 5000 IU split into two doses, mon and thursday.

Week 3~8 : 1000 IU split into two doses, mon and thursday.

Week 9: Clomid 300mg on first day, and continue rest week with 100mg ed, Nolvadex 40mg on first day and go on 20mg ed rest

Week10~12 : 100mg of clomid ed, 20mg of nolva ed untill week 11, and tape down to 10mg on 12 week

Week 13: 50mg clomid ed, 10mg of nolva ed

Recovery with shutdown is really depends on person's genetics but this worked for me all the times.

Thanks Liquidex. I have HCG on the way. Everything else I have, so Ill give it another round. I really wish I wouldve had these levels check prior to AAS use for a base line, but honestly feel theses numbers have been low for sometime now. I know HMG is very pricey but im strongley considering adding it in to hopefully resolve my fertility issues.

Thanks Liquidex. I have HCG on the way. Everything else I have, so Ill give it another round. I really wish I wouldve had these levels check prior to AAS use for a base line, but honestly feel theses numbers have been low for sometime now. I know HMG is very pricey but im strongley considering adding it in to hopefully resolve my fertility issues.

always remmember, clomid and HCG is better than nolvadex for fertility fix. Im likely that not able to marry anyhow so potency isnt much concern for me. But this WILL bring the nuts lightening fast and strong. You can also go to your doctor to collect sperm cells to do select sperm and do artificial insemination :) Many people do this and trust me your not alone brotha

Okay guys i received my lab result.

Total test 493
LH <.01
FSH 0.6

I did 5week clomid/nova and was still taking clomid day of labs? What you guys think? Ive been dealing with fertility issues for years im just wondering if the low fsh lh couldve been the culprit the whole time.

I'm amazed you could keep even a 493 test level with <.01 LH... My natural level is right near yours (505 to 512 ng/dL) but with supporting LH levels of 7.7 - 11.2 mIU/mL. Are your test levels actually stable, or still decaying from some sort of recent stimulus (e.g. cycle or HCG)? Not all bodies/physiologies are identical but with your LH essentially nonexistent I have to wonder where the test is coming from. In your shoes, I'd want an endocrinologist to look at it.

I'm amazed you could keep even a 493 test level with <.01 LH... My natural level is right near yours (505 to 512 ng/dL) but with supporting LH levels of 7.7 - 11.2 mIU/mL. Are your test levels actually stable, or still decaying from some sort of recent stimulus (e.g. cycle or HCG)? Not all bodies/physiologies are identical but with your LH essentially nonexistent I have to wonder where the test is coming from. In your shoes, I'd want an endocrinologist to look at it.

Last injection of sustanon was over 6 weeks ago and ill been on clomid for 5 and was when i had labs done. They lab actually reran my LH level test they where probably surprised as well

Get two vials of 5000 IU of HCG (total of 10,000 IU), and get 2650 mg of clomid, and 440mg of nolvadex.

Im planning this out for you so you can do another round of PCT. That range of lab test is more than enough to lose existing gains.

Week 1~2 : 5000 IU split into two doses, mon and thursday.

Week 3~8 : 1000 IU split into two doses, mon and thursday.

Week 9: Clomid 300mg on first day, and continue rest week with 100mg ed, Nolvadex 40mg on first day and go on 20mg ed rest

Week10~12 : 100mg of clomid ed, 20mg of nolva ed untill week 11, and tape down to 10mg on 12 week

Week 13: 50mg clomid ed, 10mg of nolva ed

Recovery with shutdown is really depends on person's genetics but this worked for me all the times.

Im just wondering if the pct you suggested doesnt work if I should be looking into TRT. Like chocolatemalt said its kinda weird my test is 493low and LH is almost nothing. The only supplements i take are animal packs and bcaas. Doc wont be back till april 1st and im sure hes booked for a few days after. So all I can do is sit idle and ponder.

IML Gear Cream!
Okay latest labs are as follows:

Lh 0.7
Fsh 1.6

Dehea-s 358.0

Prolactin 4.5

Total testosterone 612
Free testosterone 187.9

LH is still low trying to work on that.
Also had a seman analysis done today will have results tommrow

Back