• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGH and carpal tunnel/wrist issues

magog

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have had minor carpal tunnel issues or wrist swelling from HGH use. But it has gotten pretty damn bad that at my thumb on my left hand I can't squeeze with any strength, not a fan of benching with suicide grip. And when I rotate it, it hurts like a MFer. My right wrist has now started to exhibit the same shit.

I have in the past dealt with it and it wasn't too bad...wondering if anyone has any solid tips for reducing or mitigating the issue. Like I said I have been dealing with it, but it is starting to effect my workouts.

Currently using Riptropins, and switched from Blue-top Kigs. Been using at 4-6iu's per day.

Drop back to 3 IUs for a couple weeks and see if that helps.It cleared mine up and I was able to slowly increase over a couple months to 5 IUs.I eventually went back to 4 IUs.Others had to just quit as nothing helped .RIPs at 6 IUs would cripple me !!-Luck-OD

Drop back to 3 IUs for a couple weeks and see if that helps.It cleared mine up and I was able to slowly increase over a couple months to 5 IUs.I eventually went back to 4 IUs.Others had to just quit as nothing helped .RIPs at 6 IUs would cripple me !!-Luck-OD
I'll give it a go, thanks.

The Kigs were fine up to 4ius, above that it started and at 10ius it got real ugly. THe last batch of those I had was severely underdosed/bunk, as even at 10ius I had no wrist issues.

Ill drop back to 3ius like you said hopefully I just need to get my body used to rips.

Current Rips in circulation are very strong. It's taken me over 3 weeks to get to 4iu. I'm having the same CTS issues, it's a nice problem to have. OD is 100% right back down the dose.

Only option seems to be lowering the dose and finding that exact perfect number that maximizes benefit and minimizes pain . Many guys have this problem . Its def better to do at a lower dose than not do em at all . Like TG says > He has worked his way to 4 . Start low dose and increase it in small dosages till you find exactly where it is intolerable Then just take it down a lil and should be good to go . Most guys have that number that they just cant go past . You just gotta find yours bro. It is not easy to figure out when using different brand name GH , Try to stick with 1 name brand if possible ... Goodluck Bro

Last edited:
You've been given great advice already, nothing really to add except my experience.
My left thumb has woke me up from a dead sleep numerous times, it sucks! lowering the dose was the only way to fix it for me too, I was most comfortable at 4ius with great results for what I was desiring anyway.
Like Murf has said, not all HGH are created equal, so staying with the same brand is a great idea. Be thankful it sounds like you've got you're hands on some quality HGH

You've been given great advice already, nothing really to add except my experience.
My left thumb has woke me up from a dead sleep numerous times, it sucks! lowering the dose was the only way to fix it for me too, I was most comfortable at 4ius with great results for what I was desiring anyway.
Like Murf has said, not all HGH are created equal, so staying with the same brand is a great idea. Be thankful it sounds like you've got you're hands on some quality HGH

Oh absolutely. The first batch I had gotten were blue top kigs. The first batch was legit, the second not so much. So I switched to a more trusted source (AY). Also after seeing how high some were testing I figured hey this stuff is twice as strong so its like saving 50% on my orders anyways.

Once I get this dosage dialed in I have no intention of switching brands again.

I do appreciate all of the advice on this guys. I skipped an injection today and am going to drop down to 2.5iu's for a week and see if that helps. It feels like my left thumb is dislocated...but it is already a bit better today.

Thanks again all.

Oh absolutely. The first batch I had gotten were blue top kigs. The first batch was legit, the second not so much. So I switched to a more trusted source (AY). Also after seeing how high some were testing I figured hey this stuff is twice as strong so its like saving 50% on my orders anyways.

Once I get this dosage dialed in I have no intention of switching brands again.

I do appreciate all of the advice on this guys. I skipped an injection today and am going to drop down to 2.5iu's for a week and see if that helps. It feels like my left thumb is dislocated...but it is already a bit better today.

Thanks again all.

Might take longer than a week.Plus-I found it best to " reduce" not skip-but everybody is a bit different.Bloat was my main enemy on HGH-while others get none-go figure-Luck-OD

OD hit it on the nail, Ive been on GH for almost 2 years straight and it took a while to find my threshold... people dont realize their body has to adjust to the GH first and build a somewhat tolerance... most people just jump right into 4-6ius a day when in reality I would recommend starting at 2ius a day and working your way to your threshold... then again it all depends on the purity of the GH your using since i've done 8ius a day with same sides as rips at 4ius a day... catch my drift... but I wouldnt take a day off, just lower the dose....unless of course it is unbearable then you need to do what you have to do... Good luck

PS: if your GH is too strong you can always add a little more BA water to it rather than lowering your dose... just my opinion..

Been on GHRP-2/Ipam for 6 months and another 4 months plus of HGH. I had to work up before, I think I just didn't account for how much stronger these Rips are. AWESOME PROBLEM TO HAVE BTW! :)

The sides (good and bad) from these at 4iu's is akin to 10iu's of the Kigs I was running. So it is like BOGO on these kits. Just need to dial them in and work back up.

Thanks again for the thoughts and advice guys.

Back