• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Let's try this too.

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First time with a water based compound.

I have only one bottle (for now) just to try if in the injectable form it is so much better than in the tablet.

First injection made.
No burning or anything to report.

Attachments

• IMG_20180920_171224.jpg
    IMG_20180920_171224.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20180921_053453.jpg
    IMG_20180921_053453.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 76
I like being able to see the compound in the solution lol
First time with a water based compound.

I have only one bottle (for now) just to try if in the injectable form it is so much better than in the tablet.

First injection made.
No burning or anything to report.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

You wanna try something fun? The tren base... Easy peasy japanesey... 1mL per pec pre-workout... Insanity!!!

this good shit does not even pass through a 23g. what needle should I use to inject it? a 19? I would say that for the moment I am not much for the promotion of this product. the alternative in pill is much more convenient and comfortable to use.Is tren base like this winny?

this good shit does not even pass through a 23g. what needle should I use to inject it? a 19? I would say that for the moment I am not much for the promotion of this product. the alternative in pill is much more convenient and comfortable to use.Is tren base like this winny?
I have zero issues with a 25g

I have a lot of difficulty and I spend a lot of time to start injecting it.
But once started it goes down as if it were water. :)

Said that, it's not bad at all, on the contrary ... it's very good!!

The winny bottle is over.
I don't know what to tell you. On the one hand, the product is very good, but I had a bit of tribulation to inject it.
If you have time to throw, there are no problems, but if you are in a hurry ...

Back