• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stack needed for 700 lb bench press

Procard

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Someone asked me to put together a program that will take their bench press from 644 lbs to 700 lbs. Making weight (275 lb class) is an issue so multiple grams of test and deca are not viable. Water retention is an issue.

This person has trained all their life, is over 35, so at this point in their training career an easy gain of 56 lbs is not going to happen. Basically, what the need is perfect training, diet, and a drug program that will get them to 700.

I designed a detailed custom program that will get them to 700, but it is expensive. Plus, I do not want to order the raws, make the gear etc. As we all know, getting anything from China is a cluster fuck and frankly I don't want to break the law anymore.

I would much prefer to simply send them to Z.

Having said that, Help me put together a program that will get this person to here they want to be, 700 lb bench press with little added body weight.

Last edited:
Easy money brother! 1,000 mg test E, 500mg of Deca, and 100mg of anadrol. That stack is what I’d recommend if he’s only 60lbs away from a 700lb bench. My question is how the fuck is he that big and strong and doesn’t know this already ?? Any who thanks for sending him to us we appreciate it 💪🏻

Easy money brother! 1,000 mg test E, 500mg of Deca, and 100mg of anadrol. That stack is what I’d recommend if he’s only 60lbs away from a 700lb bench. My question is how the fuck is he that big and strong and doesn’t know this already ?? Any who thanks for sending him to us we appreciate it 💪🏻

This was the same question I was asking myself!

Easy money brother! 1,000 mg test E, 500mg of Deca, and 100mg of anadrol. That stack is what I’d recommend if he’s only 60lbs away from a 700lb bench. My question is how the fuck is he that big and strong and doesn’t know this already ?? Any who thanks for sending him to us we appreciate it 

When you get to that level at that age, 60 lbs is a LOT! 1,000 mg test E, 500mg of Deca, and 100mg of Anadrol probably would need some tren added.....but that is not the main problem: He has to make weight.

I went a different rout: 800 test e/c, 350 tren e, 350 mast e (weekly) with 50 mgs tren ace titrated up to 100 mg e2d and/or big lift days. That puts his weekly tren dose at 700 mgs. I get concerned about peoples' families, friends, job, etc., so I cannot say he can do more tren.

If I used an oral I was going to go with Halo.

I need to keep his weight down. Why Mast? Because mast suppresses SHGB and will make the 800 mg test hit like 1200 all the while keeping water down. Anyway, your biggest worker is the tren.

He has to make weight guys. Otherwise I would recommend 1500 test, 750 Deca and 100 A drol.

Do you ever get the 5 for 5 to include any tren

He has to make weight guys. Otherwise I would recommend 1500 test, 750 Deca and 100 A drol.

Do you ever get the 5 for 5 to include any tren

I hear ya brother and I know he’s in good hands with you. Not yet with the tren on the 5 for 5. We did add NPP recently.

Surprised no one mentioned Halotestin.

Methyl Tren (MTR) all the way.

Quick and effective he could reach his goal in 4 weeks without dealing with bloat or unnecessary weight gain.

MTR is by far the most superior for LBM and strength gains.

IML Gear Cream!
Easy money brother! 1,000 mg test E, 500mg of Deca, and 100mg of anadrol. That stack is what I’d recommend if he’s only 60lbs away from a 700lb bench. My question is how the fuck is he that big and strong and doesn’t know this already ?? Any who thanks for sending him to us we appreciate it

I got my bench max to 550 using tren ace with test enanthate 250 mg 2x per week and eq 250 2x per week. Tren eod. I don’t use bench suits or wraps to lift for my max. If your boy is natural then I’m a 6’9 black guy who dunked on Jordan🤫

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have scrawny joints and tendons I benched 405 for a double once and my shoulder was sore for six months. I’ll be staying under 315 for now on and that’s on the juice.

Lol Don’t be dunking on Jordan ya tall nig you :)

Superdrol is amazing for strength too with little added weight gain if diet is in check.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Liver quiver
1200 test
750 deca
100 tren ace eod
Then the liver quiver portion
30mgs sd pd
1mg methyl tren pd
20 mgs halo pd

Liver quiver
1200 test
750 deca
100 tren ace eod
Then the liver quiver portion
30mgs sd pd
1mg methyl tren pd
20 mgs halo pd

Ouch my my sides hurt from just reading that cycle lol. As long as you’re keep it under four weeks with tons of water and liver support you should be fine.

Guys, I think I have said this 4 times, but people keep missing it: This guy has to make weight. I can front load him on Test/Deca/A Drol but if I run that straight through he will not make weight. OK? He will not make weight.....just to be clear, he will not make weight.

I am not happy w/ the tren base option I was working on so back to the drawing board.

The plan now is to front load using the above compounds and then swapping them out. 5 weeks out I will swap him to a test/mast/tren/halo combo. It looks like diet is going to be critical.

Back