• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

what are we doing?

curttag

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
what is every ones current goal to hit by end of the year?
what are your stats now and what do you want them to be by that time?
what are you doing to try and get to them goals?

i am 6'2 220lbs 12% 30 yrs old.
goal is to be 240 around 10% lean and a hell of alot stronger
biggest training goal is to get my squat up over 400!!!!!
going to do 2 diffrent bulk cycles and try and take my calorie intake up quite a bit more!

What up guys im 6'8" 283lbs ultimate goal is to compete but im finding out how expensive its going to be at my weight lol. I would like to get to about 325 then compete at 300. Another gaol is to hit 800 on deads, around 500 on bench.

forgot to mention...in a current bulk cycle now will cruise for about 6 weeks and start my second one. just have not decided what it will be yet

big and swole, you are a big mother fucker! damn boy!that is an impressive goal! hope you hit it man!

One goal I did not meet this year was to compete for the first time. But I've stayed steady and WILL next year.
Few goals I am determined to meet this year...335x8 plus on bench, hitting a body weight of 220, first mud run comp for fun.
Current weight 2 mornings ago 203 (down from 210 over last 2 mths), 6'0, 12% bf prolly lower.
Bench 2 mths ago 315x4, down I'm certain right now. Lots of high rep sets all around last 6 wks.
Small goals but achievable. Been on test cruise last 8-10wks.

244 lbs this AM~fat

Trying to cut on Test, GH and Super DMZ 2.0.

Hoping to hit 230 in 7-8 weeks.

dath are you wanting to compete at 220 then?

Slightly under 220 bro. 215-218 range. Plan to continue bulking passed 220 up 228 plus and then cut down as comp rolls around. By no means will I be the biggest on stage Espically at my height! But it a starting point for a noobie. I've never even weighed 220 so this is all in theory trial an error :)

Added-220 my end of year plan

IML Gear Cream!
right on bro! i too am wanting to compete sometime soon i no i wont b the biggest or best looking but i think if i can just break the ice and get on a stage for the first time will help and motivate me a lot more!

^^^ curt I agree 100% bro. I'm 32 and starting late in competing but can't wait to get this first one outta the way and see where it goes from there. First step is the longest one they say

Stats - 5'9", 192 lbs, 10.5% BF, 30 years old
I would like to see 205 with <11% BF by the time my race season starts (Beginning of December).
In order to reach this goal, I am (in order of importance) eating everything I lay my eyes on, focusing my workouts around complex, heavy weight movements like Deads, Squats, and Lunges (with a chest and a back day thrown in), and injecting myself with ~1.5 grams of Test a week.

I want a six pack
Stats are fat like a baby seal.
Smashing the weights, tren, no soda or junkfood.

If you mean do I ski full time for a living, unfortunately, no I do not. I'm a USSA and FIS skier on the NorAm ski circuit. It's a step below the world cup circuit, so I have a real job too. During race season I work much less at the real job though :)

^^^ RIGHT ON GS ! I don't know a damn thing bout competive skiing but still can respect your competive side brother.

Get Shredded!
^^^ RIGHT ON GS ! I don't know a damn thing bout competive skiing but still can respect your competive side brother.

They don't like trees.

Thanks bro! I got really involved with the racing scene when I skied in college (where I was introduced to gear and how it can be used to maximize your race performance) and I've just kept climbing ever since (or at least trying to haha)

They don't like trees.

This I can confirm. I met a tree once when I flew off an icy, non-fenced course 6 years ago. I hit a tree and literally split my kneecap in half. It was without a doubt the worst pain I have ever felt, followed by a few titanium screws and 10 weeks in a cast. My left quad still measures an inch or two smaller than my right. That's just an injury you never quite bounce back 100% from. F*** TREES

Thanks bro! I got really involved with the racing scene when I skied in college (where I was introduced to gear and how it can be used to maximize your race performance) and I've just kept climbing ever since (or at least trying to haha)

This I can confirm. I met a tree once when I flew off an icy, non-fenced course 6 years ago. I hit a tree and literally split my kneecap in half. It was without a doubt the worst pain I have ever felt, followed by a few titanium screws and 10 weeks in a cast. My left quad still measures an inch or two smaller than my right. That's just an injury you never quite bounce back 100% from. F*** TREES

Ouch... that sounds absolutely horrible. Do you have problems doing squats and DLs nowadays?

Myself, I'm trying to cut 3-4%.

Started this year coming off a bulk and was 289lbs at 5'11" and about 18%bf at 41 years old. Weight started taking a toll on my knee's, lower back and joints, but I was hitting some personal bests on Bench, Squat, Close Grip, Leg Press and Dead's. I ran a Prop/Tren A cycle earlier in the year to recomp and then just came off a Prop/NPP cycle where focused on diet taking in 2000 calories and got down to 240lbs @ about 13%. Running a cruise now on 250mg Cyp for 12 weeks and will blast off again in November this time running my Tren A over my Test P as I have read many posts with great results. Focus between now and then is diet and lifting and my year end blast is to get down to 230lb below 10%.

Ouch... that sounds absolutely horrible. Do you have problems doing squats and DLs nowadays?

Myself, I'm trying to cut 3-4%.

If I use 100% proper form, I don't have a problem. If I break from form, or mistep in a way that puts additional pressure on my knee, I get a shooting pain on the front of my knee. If I do that more than once in a week, I can't lift legs for at least a week.

If I use 100% proper form, I don't have a problem. If I break from form, or mistep in a way that puts additional pressure on my knee, I get a shooting pain on the front of my knee. If I do that more than once in a week, I can't lift legs for at least a week.

I've seen people give up over less. Says alot about a man who refuses to quit.

Can;t rep you anymore, your on my list sucka!

GS, how would you say gear has helped you in your competitive skiing?

I've seen people give up over less. Says alot about a man who refuses to quit.

Can;t rep you anymore, your on my list sucka!

Haha, thanks brother. I can't rep you either!

GS, how would you say gear has helped you in your competitive skiing?

I'll have to explain a little about the actual race itself to answer this accurately. I compete in Giant Slalom. The race course has sections that are very steep and technical, with tightly spaced gates, and sections that are less steep, with wide spaced gates. Typically, the lean, more muscular guys excel on the steep, technical sections because of their strength and ability to muscle around tighter turns while maintaining a low profile (strength and agility their biggest advantage). Conversely, the guys carrying more weight (oftentimes due to nothing more than a significantly higher BF%) excel on the less steep open sections of the course due primarily to the momentum their increased mass affords them. Interestingly, often see the less agile, less muscular, but heavier skiers beat out the stronger leaner guys for this reason. Enter AAS. I typically run test only cycles, with relatively high doses. I have a VERY high metabolism, and my genetics make me very lean. If I complete my pre-season bulk cycles properly, I can gain the overall weight of the fatter competitors, but maintain a BF less than 11% (compared to some guys 25-30%) What do I get for my troubles? The ability to ski the technical steep sections as well as the lean guys, and the ability to carry the momentum and speed of the hefty fellas on the less steep, open sections.

Lots of guys I compete against use gear, so I'm not a unique competitor. Hard work and training is still and always will be #1 in this sport, but a little gear (or a lot as the case may be :) goes a long way in the effort to charge that course!

Haha, thanks brother. I can't rep you either!

I'll have to explain a little about the actual race itself to answer this accurately. I compete in Giant Slalom. The race course has sections that are very steep and technical, with tightly spaced gates, and sections that are less steep, with wide spaced gates. Typically, the lean, more muscular guys excel on the steep, technical sections because of their strength and ability to muscle around tighter turns while maintaining a low profile (strength and agility their biggest advantage). Conversely, the guys carrying more weight (oftentimes due to nothing more than a significantly higher BF%) excel on the less steep open sections of the course due primarily to the momentum their increased mass affords them. Interestingly, often see the less agile, less muscular, but heavier skiers beat out the stronger leaner guys for this reason. Enter AAS. I typically run test only cycles, with relatively high doses. I have a VERY high metabolism, and my genetics make me very lean. If I complete my pre-season bulk cycles properly, I can gain the overall weight of the fatter competitors, but maintain a BF less than 11% (compared to some guys 25-30%) What do I get for my troubles? The ability to ski the technical steep sections as well as the lean guys, and the ability to carry the momentum and speed of the hefty fellas on the less steep, open sections.

Lots of guys I compete against use gear, so I'm not a unique competitor. Hard work and training is still and always will be #1 in this sport, but a little gear (or a lot as the case may be :) goes a long way in the effort to charge that course!
Wow, I had no idea gear had penetrated even casually into competitive skiing (or could be useful)!
So the ideal combination is to carry muscle (which is heavy) and little fat (maintain agility and stay slightly smaller)?

Back