• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone used these before!?

Buddystubz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I wanted to see if anyone had any experience or knowledge about this brand of gear or if anyone had used it before? It’s SP Pharma brand sustanton250 and mast e and eq250. I thought it would let me upload pictures but it won’t! Lol I got it a few months back for my first cycle and never noticed any difference and stopped taking it. Any info would be helpful thanks!!

All 3 of those compounds for your first cycle?! 🤦*♂️. Why would you run that many compounds in your first cycle? That’s simply retarded! If someone told ya to use them 3 for your first, please run away from them and never take their advice again ever! Ok now how old are you and what are your stats aka height weight and body fat %, years lifting, daily diet? Answering these will help us help you

Back