• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

18g to draw. Too much?

babbagandu

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just read elsewhere that 18g will cause rubber bits from the stopper to fall into the oil after a few pins. Is that true?

I use 18g all the time and so far never happened to me. Or at least that I noticed. Would be interested in seeing what everyone else says.

Depends on the type of rubber the stopper is made of I think.
I've had gear where the 18ga did drag some chunks into the vial. Annoying. The gear I'm using now with 18ga needles does not drag anything in while drawing. Maybe someone will elaborate.

I don't know if you're going to run into that problem with a 10ml vial but I wouldn't use a 18g with a 20ml vial. It will chew up the rubber. Instead use a 21g and it'll still draw fast without tearing the stopper up.

I don't know if you're going to run into that problem with a 10ml vial but I wouldn't use a 18g with a 20ml vial. It will chew up the rubber. Instead use a 21g and it'll still draw fast without tearing the stopper up.

I totally agree!!!!

I've had that happen when I first started pinning, then I switched to a 23g x 1.5 to draw and that solved the problem.

happened to me time to times, but no biggie. Just use needle to take it out and its gtg. Just dont inject using 18 guage that will leave terrible internal scar tissue

I always use 20g to draw- fast and no stopper issues, then switch to 25g to pin.

IML Gear Cream!
ha well guess what i draw with a 2g...its as bis as the whole stopper...fills up that barrel super quick....hahahaha

Back