• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

blood test results

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ok, guys, here are the results of the blood test.

I report them written more understandably than seen in a photo.
exam.png

Let's see them in order.

Testosterone and free testosterone are sky-high. And so we also answered to the stupid people who said that PSL sells underdosed shit. Losers.

Prolactin and Progesterone.
I don't feel any particular effects but being the first time with the stenbolone I wanted to verify them.

Both values are unpacked. One low and one too too high.
How can I correct?
Anybody has the ru486 pill?
Do you think that some SAME can do something?

Can Progesterone value be distorted by something?
For example I know that tren is sometimes recognized as E2.
There is something that can make this exam go off.

I usually watch them when I use tren.
I keep low prolactin with cabergoline. But I'm not using it in this period
Progesterone kill me.
When I get to feel too much pain in my nipples and feel too "strange" I obviously stop using tren.

SHBG
Is it better to keep it low, right?
But maybe it's too low? would you like to get up? if yes, how?

Cortisol.
I took a look, as long as I had the needle in the vein.
To see the most truthful values you should do the withdrawal after a couple of weeks of rest, away from the gym and training.
I give an eye to deal with all the other exams done.
Ok, it would be better to lower it, but not so bad for me.

Finally: E2.
Strange, it seems to be good.
Perhaps too low in ratio with testosterone.
I would not have waited too long to take the exam, but estrogen usually takes more time to leave the body.

I'm obviously waiting for your help, contribution, tips...
What to do, how to correct, opinions, even questions if you have any, etc.

thank you all bro

What ester test? If it’s test e then must be a placebo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So the conversion to ng/dL (what most US blood tests use for measurement) is 7919 ng/dL. That's way up there brother.

How much test enanthate are you running and when was your last pin before the test?

Thats a crazy high number im jealous lol.

I think my highest reading was in the 5400's (ng/dL) or 54 ng/mL as you would see it. That was on 700mg EP test prop. About 12 hours after my last pin. Definitely a peak reading for sure. Has I waited 24h and gotten bloods drawn JUST BEFORE my next pin...the reading would have been lower and more indicative of 700mg.

So the conversion to ng/dL (what most US blood tests use for measurement) is 7919 ng/dL. That's way up there brother.

How much test enanthate are you running and when was your last pin before the test?

Thats a crazy high number im jealous lol.

I think my highest reading was in the 5400's (ng/dL) or 54 ng/mL as you would see it. That was on 700mg EP test prop. About 12 hours after my last pin. Definitely a peak reading for sure. Has I waited 24h and gotten bloods drawn JUST BEFORE my next pin...the reading would have been lower and more indicative of 700mg.

I don't know if I can tell you. Then you all break me for the high dosages (high for you ...)

An "anonymous", advised me to switch from arimidex to aromasin and leave some extra free estro.
This is to have a better E2:T ratio.

He says that a ratio between 1:40 - 1:50 would be better.
So, considering the value of my testosterone, it would be better to have estrogen between 150 and 200.

At other times I have heard that it is better and right to have a good E2:T ratio.

What do you think about it?

Wow 😮 those numbers are high. Giraffe pussy high. Thanks for sharing.

IML Gear Cream!
An "anonymous", advised me to switch from arimidex to aromasin and leave some extra free estro.
This is to have a better E2:T ratio.

He says that a ratio between 1:40 - 1:50 would be better.
So, considering the value of my testosterone, it would be better to have estrogen between 150 and 200.

At other times I have heard that it is better and right to have a good E2:T ratio.

What do you think about it?
I personally believe that you should keep your E2 within healthy range regardless of test dose. At least for health purposes. I believe that the body runs best on a certain e2 level. For example...our immune system, and bone health are both affected by e2 levels. If e2 is too high or too low these could be impacted negatively. So maybe from a "feel good" standpoint, you should maintain a good test/e2 ratio....but from a health standpoint I believe e2 should stay within a certain range.

So how much test are we talking about ?

200 test E + 200 EQ + 1 mg arimidex ED
​So 1.4g test, 1.4g eq? Respectable. I don't think anyone will hate on you for those doses. Especially the way you look whatever you're doing is working just fine lol.

now it's been 40 days since I've "cleaned up".
I came back natural.
but from tomorrow I start again.

life was more beautiful with my 8000 ng/dL of testosterone

now it's been 40 days since I've "cleaned up".
I came back natural.
but from tomorrow I start again.

life was more beautiful with my 8000 ng/dL of testosterone
Lol your a beast bro. Only you know what your body is capable of handling. I never go off someone else’s advice entirely. I always put my own twist on everything.

sure, you're right!
otherwise they would make me born with a mindless body.
but since, fortunately, I also have a thinking mind ... well, I use it

Back