• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGH/VAR cycle

Stephyyy08

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been on 2ius/6days a week of HGH for about 5 weeks, and I just recently got a hold of some VAR.

I have had very minimal amount of bloating from the HGH and was supposed to get 10mg tabs of VAR. when I opened up the foil bag, the tabs were 50mg orange tabs with BD on one side. I split the pill into 6 pieces so I was taking about 8-10mgs once a day.

Water retention started about a day after taking the first dosage. I got so puffy and I felt like the Michelin man. I am due to get my "flo" in a week or so. So that could contribute to the water retention. I am just so puffy everywhere and I'm afraid that I did not get VAR and that I got DBOL instead.

Any advice?

Whats the var brand? Anavar doesn't come in 50mg tabs, if any that's anadrol of dbol, none of which you want to be taking as a female (which I assume you are). I'd check your sources again. Hit AY up for advice and supplies.

^^^^you could not be more wrong sir...I can think of numerous sources who sell anavar in 50mg tabs/caps...it is not uncommon what so ever, but from the sounds of OP's side effects, she may have gotten anadrol or dbol but there is no way of knowing unless you contact your source. I would let them know and jus see if they can verify for you what product you have judging by your pill color and such.

I agree, def doesn't sound like Var. I'd investigate a lot further into what you have before taking any more of it. I could be wrong though.. there are a lot of varities out there, but typically you see Var in 10mg or 20mg if memory serves me correctly. I'd almost bet its Dbol.

^^^^you could not be more wrong sir...I can think of numerous sources who sell anavar in 50mg tabs/caps...it is not uncommon what so ever, but from the sounds of OP's side effects, she may have gotten anadrol or dbol but there is no way of knowing unless you contact your source. I would let them know and jus see if they can verify for you what product you have judging by your pill color and such.

I have never seen (legit) 50mg anavar anywhere. But then again that is my own personal research. From the side effects it still looks like OP's been hitting dbol/drol which is not good for the uhm.. feminine parts?

Yes- var does come in 50mg-but I sure wouldn't be splitting a tab like that if I were a female.Real quality var is hard to come by and is many times Dbol or maybe drol.Get ahold of AY and get your hands on some properly dosed var in the mg size that is more realistic.Best of luck-OD

I will also say go with Agent Yes and order Var through her. The best source I have ever used! Also the only source I know of with mass spec tested var.

And if you decide to keep going with the HGH her Rips are fantastic as well. With plenty of user bloods to back that up.

As she stated it was orange with BD on the side... I have these myself British Dragon 50mg Var... I have not tried it yet but had a friend who did and got all the sides that var gives you... and AY isnt the only source who sells legit Var, just saying... hence my sig...

I have my source looking into it. This is not the normal guy I go through and will def not be using this guy again after this happening. I personally think its DBOL as I blew up like the Michelin Man after like a day or so. I have never seen 50mg var either especially sold at the same price that I was supposed to be getting for the 10mgs. Good thing I only took it for 5-6 days cause you are absolutely right about it not being good for the lady parts LOL

What dont you go with someone whose var passes every test you can throw at it. Var takes two weeks to kick in if anything happens before that... well...

I have to agree with AY. If you saw sides within days, it's not Var. I would recommend that you stop taking the BD immediately. BD has been known to be faked for years.

I have to agree with AY. If you saw sides within days, it's not Var. I would recommend that you stop taking the BD immediately. BD has been known to be faked for years.

BD is unfortunately one of those that gets counterfitted. Surprised no one has said this but...

WQhen using new compounds it is best to use them solo for a bit so you can gauge sides. You may be retaining water from the HGH (as much as you are describing though not likely). But if you had just been on HGH we could rule out certain sides. Just a note for the future, when trying new compounds try them solo or with compounds you have run before. That way you can isolate the cause of the sides and take appropriate action.

If it was indeed Dbol , or anadrol it is good it was caught early, did you have a DRAMATIC increase in appetite as well?

I would just use the HGH for a couple of months to gauge it, then maybe add in anavar later. Just my thoughts, you have all the time in the world :)

BD is unfortunately one of those that gets counterfitted. Surprised no one has said this but...

WQhen using new compounds it is best to use them solo for a bit so you can gauge sides. You may be retaining water from the HGH (as much as you are describing though not likely). But if you had just been on HGH we could rule out certain sides. Just a note for the future, when trying new compounds try them solo or with compounds you have run before. That way you can isolate the cause of the sides and take appropriate action.

If it was indeed Dbol , or anadrol it is good it was caught early, did you have a DRAMATIC increase in appetite as well?

I would just use the HGH for a couple of months to gauge it, then maybe add in anavar later. Just my thoughts, you have all the time in the world :)

I had a HUGE increase in my appetite. I felt like I wasn't able to get full and didn't want to stop eating!!

Yea that sounds like Dbol to me...good thing this was caught early.

Back