• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IGF 1- LR3 Log !!

MassiveFish

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well boys just placed my order for a couple vials of IGF 1- LR3 from the big Purple Panda himself . I’m very curious to see how this compound stacks up to HGH as the IGF conversation is what makes you grow anyways. I’ve heard stories of first time users of this compound gaining up to 20lbs without anabolics! But of course I’m cruising on 250mg test *wink* *wink*. This gives me the perfect time to see its true effectiveness before I run it while on Blast. All my goodies should be here by next week hence since I ordered on the weekend. I also recently had a minor surgery 2 weeks ago to remove a cyst off my stomach which is slowly healing and I do suffer from a lot of pain due to herniated disc. So regeneration of ALL cells is what I’m closely trying to watch as well. Also on a side note I have decent amount of experience under my belt and looking for sponsors to run there compounds as well especially since I’m going into a very heavy blast within the next 3-4 weeks. I’m always good with the blood work . Anywayssssssss my official height weight and stats will be up when this nice little package arrives with constant picture updates as well (including healing of my scar). Wish me luck guys

- MassiveFish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck dude; I'm definitely interested in this and will be following along.

I don't know, I have less than stellar results with this peptide.

If you are going to use it I think somewhere between 50-100mcg either pre or post workout. While IGF-LR3 does not cause hypoglycemia it does have that effect if you take it pre workout so be careful.

While it does add to muscle fullness, it adds little weight, I think 20 pounds is a bit of a stretch.

As to IGF-LR3 raising IGF levels I can tell you it does not.

And a fact for me I can tell you after two attempts of running IGF-LR3 with GH I had blood analysis and my IGF levels actually dropped.

Probably because of a stressed liver, I am not sure this peptide is all that it is made out to be and for myself definitely not worth it.

All my blood chemistry came back bad, really bad. I thought after the first run with IGF-LR3 it was a fluke but the second lab test proved it was not.

I look forward to your results.

If you are going to use it I think somewhere between 50-100mcg either pre or post workout. While IGF-LR3 does not cause hypoglycemia it does have that effect if you take it pre workout so be careful.

While it does add to muscle fullness, it adds little weight, I think 20 pounds is a bit of a stretch.

And a fact for me I can tell you after two attempts of running IGF-LR3 with GH I had blood analysis and my IGF levels actually dropped.

Probably because of a stressed liver, I am not sure this peptide is all that it is made out to be and for myself definitely not worth it.

All my blood chemistry came back bad, really bad. I thought after the first run with IGF-LR3 it was a fluke but the second lab test proved it was not.

I’ve heard that 20-50 is the sweet spot but I’ll just see how I respond then I’ll work by way up. Do you think your experience had to do with the quality of your product?

But yes thanks I will keep u posted brother !

I’ve heard that 20-50 is the sweet spot but I’ll just see how I respond then I’ll work by way up. Do you think your experience had to do with the quality of your product?

No I do not think it was poor quality.

Just so you know IGF-LR3 does not raise IGF levels, there is bad information out there just so you know.

I was not expecting my IGF levels to go higher while on IGF-LR3 but I was surprised to see my IGF levels drop while on GH and IGF-LR3. That is why I decided to stop using it as my liver was having issues while on this cycle and previous cycle with this peptide.

I tried 35mcg and I got nothing from it and that is when I bumped it up.

But like I said I look forward to your experience.

No I do not think it was poor quality.

Just so you know IGF-LR3 does not raise IGF levels, there is bad information out there just so you know.

I was not expecting my IGF levels to go higher while on IGF-LR3 but I was surprised to see my IGF levels drop while on GH and IGF-LR3. That is why I decided to stop using it as my liver was having issues while on this cycle and previous cycle with this peptide.

I tried 35mcg and I got nothing from it and that is when I bumped it up.

But like I said I look forward to your experience.
Ive used a ton of igf lr3 from many a lab and the logs are in here to prove so. I suggest 100mcgs if u are wanting to u can pin bilaterally splitting the dose but its unnecessar as igf lr3 is a systemic peptide. Its night and day from 30-50mcgs to 100mcgs you will see y its recommended instantly... good luck and enjoy

Ironlion@keemail.me

IML Gear Cream!
Ive used a ton of igf lr3 from many a lab and the logs are in here to prove so. I suggest 100mcgs if u are wanting to u can pin bilaterally splitting the dose but its unnecessar as igf lr3 is a systemic peptide. Its night and day from 30-50mcgs to 100mcgs you will see y its recommended instantly... good luck and enjoy

Ironlion@keemail.me

Was hoping you would chime in.

Thanks for advice guys I’ll just start at a small dose and progress my way up. Should be here in another day or two my MK-677 just landed and I’ll be running this along side it but will most likely stay on the MK for at least 6 months.

Back