PDA

View Full Version : TD & Review of Local Peptides

GarlicChicken
09-05-2018, 08:13 AM
Hey all,

Since there's not much feedback here in this community regarding Hupharma I figured I'd give some quick thoughts and review.

Got some local peptides, BPC-157 and TB-500 from them. Order process was flawless and extremely fast. The peptides look good and as even as they can. Products are sorted by top color. Reconstitution took a little longer than the previous BPC I used, which didn't surprise me. I'm pretty sure the last stuff was very low quality/underdosed (source not on this forum). Reconstitution was slightly different for each peptide but both dissolved properly in bac water.

My fiancee and I both did a double dose of BPC last night (500mcg) and will be doing 250 2x daily until healed. I have tendonitis in my forearm extensor carpi and she's recovering from an injury to an internal surgery site that's pretty debilitating. We're also running TB-500 @ 2mg 2x weekly, and she's been running 1iu GH daily, which we bumped to 2iu during this healing process.

The only thing to note thus far is that my forearm isn't as sore as I would've expected from irritating it doing lateral raises last night. It does feel kinda strange too, like the other stuff I used but much more pronounced at the same dose.

I'll keep everyone posted!

Milford King
09-05-2018, 10:43 AM
Iím in to learn more. Gathered some interest in these products lately. Would like to learn more about side effects. Also, having tendinitis myself, would be interested in seeing if BPC-157 could be used as a preventative measure as well. Good luck.

superted99
09-05-2018, 11:07 AM
Iím in to learn more. Gathered some interest in these products lately. Would like to learn more about side effects. Also, having tendinitis myself, would be interested in seeing if BPC-157 could be used as a preventative measure as well. Good luck.It definitely would help

Ted

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

GarlicChicken
09-05-2018, 11:25 AM
Iím in to learn more. Gathered some interest in these products lately. Would like to learn more about side effects. Also, having tendinitis myself, would be interested in seeing if BPC-157 could be used as a preventative measure as well. Good luck.It definitely does help accelerate the process significantly. Even with the garbage I had before it was helping speed up the healing a ton.

Not much info on the side effects unfortunately. I'll probably grow a second penis off of my chin or something one day

Milford King
09-05-2018, 11:40 AM
It definitely does help accelerate the process significantly. Even with the garbage I had before it was helping speed up the healing a ton.

Not much info on the side effects unfortunately. I'll probably grow a second penis off of my chin or something one day
Your wife would prolly like that. Lol