• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

International vs European

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's the difference with both of these services and their gear? Which has the better gear? I'm in the US. Why order via international versus that of European?

Hello Sir, difference between EU and INT - just price... Little higher than INT, but much more cheaper than US. Gear will be mostly the same!

From EU shipping will be faster than INT

Hello Sir, difference between EU and INT - just price... Little higher than INT, but much more cheaper than US. Gear will be mostly the same!

From EU shipping will be faster than INT

I went to the European website and it seems like the prices are exactly the same as though from the international website. Also, everything is in pounds, not dollars. What if I wanted to buy from the European website? What will we do about the money currency exchange?

I went to the European website and it seems like the prices are exactly the same as though from the international website. Also, everything is in pounds, not dollars. What if I wanted to buy from the European website? What will we do about the money currency exchange?

small correction. Prices are the same (numbers are the same for each item) on EU, but all in EUR by default, so if fact prices are a bit higher due to different and always changing ratio between USD and EUR.
We have a drop-down menu on EU site, which allows to chose other currency for your convenience. But the service we used for it stopped working, our coders are fixing the script with a new service, so this function should be working again soon. You will be able to see the price in USD or GBP, which will be changing in real time depending on the EUR-USD/EUR-GBP ratio. Don`t wonder if you chose USD on EU site and price for the same item will be different after some time. We use EUR as the base currency there.

Last edited:
Regarding the difference, Items are absolutely the same. Promotions like the 300/200 will be running only in our international warehouse.

EU has its own discounts such as 5% for Bitcoin or discounts for customer loyalty, etc; but, do not expect any huge promotions there.

Our advice is as follows:
If you live in area with tough customs, you can try ordering from the EU section and it should help avoid seizure and risks. Keep in mind, most seizures in the USA occur close to Chicago or LA. Parcels going through NY or SF have a very good delivery success rate; therefore, you can order from our international warehouse to those locations with minimum risk.
If you want to participate in our promo and you are in a region with tough customs, we have super discreet shipping for oils now (these are sachets). They usually pass tough customs. It’s only a question of usage convenience.

If any seizure risks are not acceptable for you (let me remind you, we reship from international warehouse if seizures occur), we advise ordering from the US domestic, or of course, the EU domestic (for EU customers). US customers can order from the EU warehouse as well. We have not yet gathered any statistical info regarding how successful the delivery is from the EU warehouse to the USA because it is only just now opening for the first day; but, in theory it should work perfect with minimum seizure risks.

Last edited:
^^^Nice tip for customs^^^

Note: I did not quote because his post is getting edited or deleted for TMI on shipping methods.

When you say LA I’m assuming you means Los Angeles and NOT Louisiana???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back