• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

What’s your plans for this fall/winter cycle ?

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m going to blast Stenbolene/trenbolene,Test ISO, and winny/anadrol. I’m shooting for 10/1/18 to fire 🔥 shots lol. Goal is to gain some LBM and add some size to my quads some how. I have two bad knees (meniscus tears in both)and can’t go heavy anymore with leg exercises. Hoping a lot of reps can get me half decent. What’s your plans this Fall /winter?

Last edited:
Two weeks I will be switching over to test prop masteron prop tren ace primo ace and winstrol and throw in some t3 and clean there. Going to also finally try the infamous tren base

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two weeks I will be switching over to test prop masteron prop tren ace primo ace and winstrol and throw in some t3 and clean there. Going to also finally try the infamous tren base

Make sure to run prami or caber with both tren base and tren ace. Prolactin levels could be a lot higher with both.

This is my fall/winter biking cycle that is sponsored by Uncle Z!

Still not dec used where I’ll take the test to but I’ll have it figured out by October. Plan is to start 2nd week of October and end 3rd week of January. Just waiting on gear to arrive.

Tren E 200mg/ml @ 600 mg/week
Test E 300mg/ml @ 3-600 mg/week
Deca 200mg/ml @ 600 mg/week
DBol. 15mg @ 30mg ED

Have anastrozole and Prami on hand.

This is my fall/winter biking cycle that is sponsored by Uncle Z!

Still not dec used where I’ll take the test to but I’ll have it figured out by October. Plan is to start 2nd week of October and end 3rd week of January. Just waiting on gear to arrive.

Tren E 200mg/ml @ 600 mg/week
Test E 300mg/ml @ 3-600 mg/week
Deca 200mg/ml @ 600 mg/week
DBol. 15mg @ 30mg ED

Have anastrozole and Prami on hand.

Nice

Starting in November I’m using the 20 week bulking method you posted awhile back. 6 weeks blast on short ester, 6 weeks cruise long ester, 6 weeks short ester blast. TPP/NPP with dbol (maybe tbol- undecided currently) will be using trt with long ester test in background to make the 6 week cruise in the middle for stable. I’m coming off a tendon rupture/ endo-button surgery so it’s gonna be a little difficult to go full tilt bozo on the heavy sets but I’m giving it what I can just short of hurting myself. I have used dbol once in the past , no experience with tbol. My concern is putting too much mass on before distal bicep tendon is fully healed. So, should I use dbol or Tbol in this upcoming bulk? Thanks for any advice. I will probably put together a mini log for these next blasts.

After some time off, probably around January, I’m going to be doing a 10 week bulk cycle of TPP/NPP with 4 weeks of dbol to start. Still not sure on the dosages yet, but I’m thinking 125mg NPP / 175mg TPP EOD

Starting in November I’m using the 20 week bulking method you posted awhile back. 6 weeks blast on short ester, 6 weeks cruise long ester, 6 weeks short ester blast. TPP/NPP with dbol (maybe tbol- undecided currently) will be using trt with long ester test in background to make the 6 week cruise in the middle for stable. I’m coming off a tendon rupture/ endo-button surgery so it’s gonna be a little difficult to go full tilt bozo on the heavy sets but I’m giving it what I can just short of hurting myself. I have used dbol once in the past , no experience with tbol. My concern is putting too much mass on before distal bicep tendon is fully healed. So, should I use dbol or Tbol in this upcoming bulk? Thanks for any advice. I will probably put together a mini log for these next blasts.
I’d stick with tbol if to much mass is a concern. I’d just take it easy and not push to hard and cause even more pain or injury. Ease back into thing slow brother.

After some time off, probably around January, I’m going to be doing a 10 week bulk cycle of TPP/NPP with 4 weeks of dbol to start. Still not sure on the dosages yet, but I’m thinking 125mg NPP / 175mg TPP EOD

Sound like a solid plan! I’d personally run test a tad bit higher then the npp and dbol between 30-50mg ed.

So trenbolene is up in the air for now. Turnaround season starts in a few weeks and I’ll be working 6 10’s possibly 12’s. The main thing is my sleep is important. I’m not worried about the hours I’ll be working that’s nothing new.

So trenbolene is up in the air for now. Turnaround season starts in a few weeks and I’ll be working 6 10’s possibly 12’s. The main thing is my sleep is important. I’m not worried about the hours I’ll be working that’s nothing new.

I’ve found that when I run Tren at 400/wk I have less aides and my quality of sleep is much better. When I run 600/wks the night sweats start and at 800/wk they are flat miserable.
I can deal with the mild side at 600 but once the 800 night sweats start my sleep quality doesn’t get better till I’m off 2-3 weeks.

I’ve found that when I run Tren at 400/wk I have less aides and my quality of sleep is much better. When I run 600/wks the night sweats start and at 800/wk they are flat miserable.
I can deal with the mild side at 600 but once the 800 night sweats start my sleep quality doesn’t get better till I’m off 2-3 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOT

I may try something like 300 mg a week only and see if that is manageable. If so I might gradually increase because I want to get the most out of this run being my last blast until March.

Most likely gonna look something like this:

Test E 1g weekly

EQ 1g weekly

Tren E 200mg weekly

Enough adex to stop the titties from growing

Maybe throw in some orals. Not sure, I have tons of anavar, dbol, SD, winny. I also have some old bad ass OTC stuff that's a combo of Max LMG and pheraplex. That's gotta be some bad ass stuff and I should probably use it before too long.

This also depends on funds. Might have to swap the EQ for something more affordable like 6-800 NPP and a little more test...

Most likely gonna look something like this:

Test E 1g weekly

EQ 1g weekly

Tren E 200mg weekly

Enough adex to stop the titties from growing

Maybe throw in some orals. Not sure, I have tons of anavar, dbol, SD, winny. I also have some old bad ass OTC stuff that's a combo of Max LMG and pheraplex. That's gotta be some bad ass stuff and I should probably use it before too long.

This also depends on funds. Might have to swap the EQ for something more affordable like 6-800 NPP and a little more test...

Max lmg and phera were good stuff. Lots of bloat from phera so definitely increase the AI. Wasn’t max lmg the precursor to dbol?

Max lmg and phera were good stuff. Lots of bloat from phera so definitely increase the AI. Wasn’t max lmg the precursor to dbol?
I thought it was a prohormone to nandrolone but I'll have to look that up now. I've never used either so I'm a little hesitant. Definitely thinking about it though

Guess I am going to recomp. Since May I have added BF and dropped LBM so I need to reverse that.

Doing lower carbs and slight calorie deficit.

Drugs, not sure.

Thinking TRT dose test and trest-a.

Test-180mg a week
Trest-225mg a week
Mast-p-300mg a week

GH-20ius a week for first 4-6 weeks.

Guess I am going to recomp. Since May I have added BF and dropped LBM so I need to reverse that.

Doing lower carbs and slight calorie deficit.

Drugs, not sure.

Thinking TRT dose test and trest-a.

Test-180mg a week
Trest-225mg a week
Mast-p-300mg a week

GH-20ius a week for first 4-6 weeks.
Have you ran Trest before?

Get Shredded!
Have you ran Trest before?

Yes!

Trest kicks the shit out of NPP.

It is more of a bulking drug during cycle but once you come off the water drops and it becomes a clean bulk look. Very, very effective as 6 weeks or so is all I need if diet and training is strict.

Never ran with mast before so we will see how the two work together.

Nice !! I’m going to have to eventually try it. I always here that it puts a lot of water retention on you. I don’t need that right now :)

Nice !! I’m going to have to eventually try it. I always here that it puts a lot of water retention on you. I don’t need that right now :)

Whatever you do use low dose of test and trest, that will help keep the water off and use more AI compared to past use.

You really do not need much for great results.

Whatever you do use low dose of test and trest, that will help keep the water off and use more AI compared to past use.

You really do not need much for great results.
I want to try that stuff one day. I worry about the crazy aromitization though, I've been having a hard time with that lately. I'd have to hammer the nolvadex with it

I want to try that stuff one day. I worry about the crazy aromitization though, I've been having a hard time with that lately. I'd have to hammer the nolvadex with it
I made the mistake of running 350mg a week each of trest and test.....too much!

You only need a little test, if you use too much you will bloat so keep it low, save yourself the excessive bloat and AI usage.

A little goes a long way, and I know the mentality of more is better, I am guilty of that too but you really do not want to go there with trest.

After a week I started bloating like crazy. I had to take 37.5mg of aromasin and .5mg of adex daily to keep E2 at 25

Use about half of that then adjust based on what you see after a couple of weeks.

My cousin told me on the phone last night that he used Trest last year and looked worse then ever after the cycle. He said he gained 20lbs but bf increased dramatically. He’s also 10 years older then me and stupid. The guy claims he never ran AI ever and it’s overrated. He’s 275 though and has been at it since early 90s. He said he ballooned up but strength was insane.

My cousin told me on the phone last night that he used Trest last year and looked worse then ever after the cycle. He said he gained 20lbs but bf increased dramatically. He’s also 10 years older then me and stupid. The guy claims he never ran AI ever and it’s overrated. He’s 275 though and has been at it since early 90s. He said he ballooned up but strength was insane.

LOL! He used trest with no AI and he looked like shit?

The hell you say.......:)

But he is correct, very good strength gains.

LOL! He used trest with no AI and he looked like shit?

The hell you say.......:)

But he is correct, very good strength gains.

He does weird ass cycles too like Winstrol only months on end but I’m not going to even exaggerate he was peeled. He claims to be using sust now at 1ml every two weeks. Lives 4 hours away so I haven’t seen him in a while. No AI for me would be boobs forsure.

Something I'm thinking about. I like to try different combinations during the winter.
Maybe around 900mg test/wk. 50mg of ment/day, and 4-600mg Stenbolone/wk.
Possibly and oral. Adrol, sdrol. And my usual hgh.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

He does weird ass cycles too like Winstrol only months on end but I’m not going to even exaggerate he was peeled. He claims to be using sust now at 1ml every two weeks. Lives 4 hours away so I haven’t seen him in a while. No AI for me would be boobs forsure.

Pretty sure I'd grow a set of cans to rival Pamela Anderson with no AI on 500mg test by itself

Back