• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st order has arrived 👍

Cr3eepp

Watching my SIX
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For anyone not sure of Basicstero thinking of making a purchase, they are legit and you will get the package within a week if domestic. I will not hesitate to place another order and wish I had more funds at the time so I could have made a larger order. Good job guys :clapping:

i have tren hex and winstrol from you guys and test e and tren e from another advertiser, I just started with test e 250mg and tren e 200mg(sp labs runs about 230mg)today. I’m thinking I will add 100mg tren hex around week 4 or 5 and maybe winstrol week 7, but that’s a maybe. I’m just getting back into everything after loosing some weight and bulking up natty for a while. My wife also started her winstrol cycle today, but I do know for sure her next will be your Balkan anavar.

And I know I’m on lower side of things for now, but need to make sure my lower back will let me continue back at the gym so I’m holding off on a major cycle until the next one. And I know tren is not a light weight guy to be on, but I wanted to avoid the water from deca that I usually get. And I tend to get more from nandrolone type gear than test as the base, I also get very few sides if any and hope that’ll translate to tren if I’m lucky.

Back