• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Need a supplier ASAP

smwhite2120

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever use Super-Steroid.com or body-building.ws? I placed an order through Pharmacom and it got snatched by customs. Waiting on the letter so they can send me another package. But that might take forever and I’m needing something ASAP. Recovering from a knee injury and need to get back in the weight room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lots of great options on these forums

A lot of scammers hiding in these forums as well. So I was hoping someone had used one of these websites before and knew they were legit. Had a “rep” on a steroid forum befriend me, offer lots of advice, and then stole the $450 I sent him as he pretended to be a rep, hiding out in these forums.

On this forum?
Brutus just gave you a solid lead. There are many others here with good reputations. Just go to some of the subforums.
A lot of scammers hiding in these forums as well. So I was hoping someone had used one of these websites before and knew they were legit. Had a “rep” on a steroid forum befriend me, offer lots of advice, and then stole the $450 I sent him as he pretended to be a rep, hiding out in these forums.

Last edited:
I can’t remember which forum it was that I belong to. I don’t use them enough. His user name was SteroidHome, claimed to be from Cali. Talked to me thru Tapatalk, and WhatsApp for months before I pulled the trigger. The moment I did, all the sudden he stopped calling me “bro” and texted in broken English. Anyway, I need to figure out how to use these forums better. But was really just hoping to find someone who’s ordered off the websites I listed. Thanks

That is precisely why I will not order from overseas anymore. I didn't enjoy getting a seizure letter. I only order from Dom sources, so I don't need to worry about that, I get my order much quicker, and I don't even need to sign for the package either. It's worth spending the extra coin. So if you like Pharmacom's gear, then order from Basicstero

Seems like the sources on this forum are all pretty legitimate, however Basicstero & CrazyDoser I can vouch for personally. But everybody offeres things a little different from each other , so find who has what your looking for in domestic if you need it quickly.

Anyone ever use Super-Steroid.com or body-building.ws? I placed an order through Pharmacom and it got snatched by customs. Waiting on the letter so they can send me another package. But that might take forever and I’m needing something ASAP. Recovering from a knee injury and need to get back in the weight room.

You got taken because you want to be spoon fed... do some reading and research some of the sponsors here like suggested.

Hint: if you see a lot of ppl leaving positive feedback on a place, that is a good sign.

And the only "Rep" you should be listening to is ones that actually "BOARD REP"....

You got taken because you want to be spoon fed... do some reading and research some of the sponsors here like suggested. Hint: if you see a lot of ppl leaving positive feedback on a place, that is a good sign. And the only "Rep" you should be listening to is ones that actually "BOARD REP"....
Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Gc, monster , gorilla have all had good reviews on here as well as others.

I can speak for these 3 at one time or another

Thanks everyone for the helpful information.

The words "supplier" and "ASAP" really bring the worst in this business.

You got taken because you want to be spoon fed... do some reading and research some of the sponsors here like suggested.

Hint: if you see a lot of ppl leaving positive feedback on a place, that is a good sign.

And the only "Rep" you should be listening to is ones that actually "BOARD REP"....

This right here is spot on

Back