• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fast food, what do you like?

Pushtoday

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Fast Food
Ok I know its not usually a good choice, BUT sometimes you gotta stop and get some.
Whether its out of convenience, or you need a high cal meal, or you just feel like having it.
What do you get when you stop? What's you go to stop of choice?

Now I now you CAN get a somewhat healthy meal at fast food restaurants, and I will grab a Grilled chicken sandwich with only lettuce at Wendy's when the scenario calls for it. But I also LOOOVE the Baconator!
Oh and Blizzards from DQ they are high on my list as well.
So lets hear what you grab when you stop for FAST FOOD.

6bb5b3773d96bf6bf8c614d0a6439238.png

This is hands down my favorite! It’s a philly cheese steak from a little dive in Sandy Utah called the Philidelphian.

OMG it is great.

6bb5b3773d96bf6bf8c614d0a6439238.png

This is hands down my favorite! It’s a philly cheese steak from a little dive in Sandy Utah called the Philidelphian.

OMG it is great.

Dammit man that looks ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taco Bell steak, egg and cheese breakfast wrap

My new DEA work phone

Chipotle and TokyoJoes are my Fav 'Clean fast food Restaurants'

Popeyes fried spicy chicken can't be beat

i do not eat fast food ever but for sake of discussion if i did have to stop somewhere like burger king or mcdonalds i think i would get a single hamburger patty with a side of lettuce and onions to wrap it in. drink would be ice water with lemon wedges in it.

IML Gear Cream!
put it in the blender and drink it...yum ^^

Yes!!! but blend it with a Diet Coke, don’t wanna get fat or anything.
But if you are bulking you could blend it with a Chocolate shake or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW is all I can say, if you fast food eaters would ever see what I have, you would never eat out again. The things I’ve seen can’t be unseen.

Sometimes i love to get some burgerking burgers:) But i can't eat this frequently because of their harm

Chick fil a cobb salad.
theres a mexican restaurant that i can get 1/2lb of chicken fajita meat with rice that i just found. Been eating that lately.
popeyes blackened chicken, it has no breading so its pretty clean.

Five Guys triple cheeseburger with fries and plenty of ketchup and malt vinegar. That's my "go to" cheat meal after leg day.

Inn n out.. Two 4x4's grilled onions only.. animal style fries and a Neapolitan shake.. :clapping:... Sooo good.

Get Shredded!
I will tear up some Steak n shake.
Hardees Biscuit & Gravy is a good one for me also.

Back