• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking to conduct an experiment I need someone on TRT

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm looking to conduct an experiment I need someone on TRT, someone well rounded and who gets bloods... They must be willing to pull 3 bloods.. Pre, mid and post..

Here's what I'm looking to do..

To Prove once and for all that Proviron does in fact possess anti estrogen like effects by way of indirect actions.. Lowering of SHBG, freeing test from bond state and improving more bio free test wile on TRT..
These must be including on the test!

I'll supply you with 8 weeks worth at 75mgs Euro Pharmacies..

Must have a join date for the past 3 years or more and with over 800 post count..

Apply with in, NO pm's please!

I'm looking to conduct an experiment I need someone on TRT, someone well rounded and who gets bloods... They must be willing to pull 3 bloods.. Pre, mid and post..

Here's what I'm looking to do..

To Prove once and for all that Proviron does in fact possess anti estrogen like effects by way of indirect actions.. Lowering of SHBG, freeing test from bond state and improving more bio free test wile on TRT..
These must be including on the test!

I'll supply you with 8 weeks worth at 75mgs Euro Pharmacies..

Must have a join date for the past 3 years or more and with over 800 post count..

Apply with in, NO pm's please!
I don't qualify for your experiment since I haven't been here for the 3 year minimum, but just for my own education, do you think that these benefits that you speak of from Proviron would also apply to someone like myself who is on prescribed HCG? I'm thinking that it wouldn't matter regardless of endogenous or exogenous Test.

It wouid be nice to see the same concept with Mast.

This concept is basically geared around that as well but I decided not to employ that compound because of how long the blood serum would take to build, even applying a short Ester like propionate, the results will still be delayed as opposed to oral proviron the results will be relatively quicker.. also because proviron is not suppressive and it can be utilized throughout any protocol whether on cycle, or even PCT..

IML Gear Cream!
This concept is basically geared around that as well but I decided not to employ that compound because of how long the blood serum would take to build, even applying a short Ester like propionate, the results will still be delayed as opposed to oral proviron the results will be relatively quicker.. also because proviron is not suppressive and it can be utilized throughout any protocol whether on cycle, or even PCT..

Damn I wish I had some, I am going to start PCT soon, anything to help this old body bounce back is good to me, Vision how much would you use for PCT and for how long? 1 vial of Test C and I am done for some time, just had an MRI on my shoulders and I really fear my right may need some attention.

Oldschool would be who I would trust to do this, no doubt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't qualify for your experiment since I haven't been here for the 3 year minimum, but just for my own education, do you think that these benefits that you speak of from Proviron would also apply to someone like myself who is on prescribed HCG? I'm thinking that it wouldn't matter regardless of endogenous or exogenous Test.

It definitely would not hurt your situation, and it has more added advantages and bonuses than anything else.. what exactly is your hormonal therapy? Before I attempt to give any sort of suggestions can you give us a layout of everything that you have employed?

Damn I wish I had some, I am going to start PCT soon, anything to help this old body bounce back is good to me, Vision how much would you use for PCT and for how long? 1 vial of Test C and I am done for some time, just had an MRI on my shoulders and I really fear my right may need some attention.

I use this stuff year-round the only thing I do is add or subtract with dosages depending on if I'm blasting or cruising.. obviously during a blast I would increase the dosage but during a cruise I lower it and I hover around 50 mgs.. my suggestion to you I wouldn't use any less than 50, because me personally that is where I begin to feel it and it's even and steady at that course what I increase it that's when it starts to show other properties.. at 50mgs during PCT and several weeks after will help you get through the low points as everything is clearing, it will be more advantageous with your libido than anything else.. there is some studies to support and suggest it may help with increase sperm count.. however these test subjects were not on a PCT and they were treating entirely different symptoms or attempting to..

It definitely would not hurt your situation, and it has more added advantages and bonuses than anything else.. what exactly is your hormonal therapy? Before I attempt to give any sort of suggestions can you give us a layout of everything that you have employed?
I've been off gear for 8 months now. I went through a two month long PCT which ended 6 months ago, and last week my blood work ordered by my urologist revealed a natty Test level of only 153. So he just gave me a script for HCG to be delivered directly to me from the manufacture. I'm presently awaiting the phone call from the drug manufacture who the script was FAXed to, so I haven't started this yet. His script is for me to use 500 IU's three times per week, (M,W, & F) subcutaneously.

A minute before he wrote the script for HCG and handed it to me, he made mention of something else as an alternative to HCG, but it was something I've never heard of before. He said it was a brand name, and I'm wondering if he was just picking my brain in attempt to see what my motives were, because he said that this alternate medication tends to "get guys really buff" who are on it due to "natural Test levels going through the roof" but I cannot remember what the name of the drug was called. The last part of the drug name was something like ".....nella" or "...nilla" but I cannot remember the entire name. Maybe Centarella, Sentarnella. It was definitely something I never heard of before, and he really had my curiosity when he mentioned how it worked, but because I suspected that he was merely trying to pick my brain, I didn't question him a lot about it, and I just took the script for HCG that he was handing me.

I don't plan to go on another gear cycle just yet, at least not until I'm on the HCG for a month or so to see how my own natty Test levels react to it. What really amazed me is that he said that using 500 IU's three times a week is only going to cost me $3 per week, and that's with me paying for the whole thing without me using my medical insurance, (he said that medical insurance will not pay for it anyway). So I'll just be on HCG alone for now. I have to see the Urologist in 6 weeks with a follow up blood test.

Last edited:
I use this stuff year-round the only thing I do is add or subtract with dosages depending on if I'm blasting or cruising.. obviously during a blast I would increase the dosage but during a cruise I lower it and I hover around 50 mgs.. my suggestion to you I wouldn't use any less than 50, because me personally that is where I begin to feel it and it's even and steady at that course what I increase it that's when it starts to show other properties.. at 50mgs during PCT and several weeks after will help you get through the low points as everything is clearing, it will be more advantageous with your libido than anything else.. there is some studies to support and suggest it may help with increase sperm count.. however these test subjects were not on a PCT and they were treating entirely different symptoms or attempting to..
Do you use this in place of, or in conjunction with a SERM or AI?

Do you use this in place of, or in conjunction with a SERM or AI?
Good question.. Yes and No.. I'm not very aggressive with my AI's when I use prov.. depending on what compound/s I'm taking, I do employ my script Adex if I feel it's needed and blood work indicates its necessary. But for the most part I dont use prov in place of an AI because that would be foolish, but I do notice that estrogenic like effects diminish immensely..

Good question.. Yes and No.. I'm not very aggressive with my AI's when I use prov.. depending on what compound/s I'm taking, I do employ my script Adex if I feel it's needed and blood work indicates its necessary. But for the most part I dont use prov in place of an AI because that would be foolish, but I do notice that estrogenic like effects diminish immensely..
Makes sense, less is more. Thanks

Vision, Thanks for this info. I will definately look into adding this to my PCT this time around. The last one was a bit rough for me.

Back