• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lower back pumps

Suntan Superman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m about 8 weeks out from my 3rd and final powerlifting meet of this year. I’m running test e @ 750mg and tren e @ 300mg the lower back pumps I get especially during deadlifts are almost crippling tried adding taurine and potassium but hasn’t helped at all. Anyone have any other recommendations

I get major back pumps to. What helps me out alot is after a set I use a foam roll and roll my back out I also apply lots of icy hot so I get my back all loose. Sontimes it's part of the game. Some people get back pumps some don't.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

do you have any back injuries or is it purely back pump, I get back pumps pretty bad nothing seems to work

Increase water intake

Adding in those supplements won't help if you're not VERY well hydrated.

Also, magnesium.

A good chiropractic session will help you, maybe give it a try.

Increase water intake

Adding in those supplements won't help if you're not VERY well hydrated.

Also, magnesium.

this!

Bicarbonate like sodium or potassium bicarbonate works wonders and is also good for electrolyte balance and kidney health

this my sound hippy dippy but ive been using essential oils with back massages recently and it really does help. Eucalyptus, peppermint and lavender have been the best. Now makes good oils and are cheap

Last edited:
this!

Bicarbonate like sodium or potassium bicarbonate works wonders and is also good for electrolyte balance and kidney health

this my sound hippy dippy but ive been using essential oils with back massages recently and it really does help. Eucalyptus, peppermint and lavender have been the best. Now makes good oils and are cheap

I take potassium and my water jug to the gym and work it’s 64oz I drink 3 of them full

this!

Fag. Want to send you some patchouli oil too?

Lol I do find arnica does help reduce inflammation some. The ones I use typically have lavender in them too

IML Gear Cream!
this!

t massageBicarbonate like sodium or potassium bicarbonate works wonders and is also good for electrolyte balance and kidney health

Right on Rap I'll have to bring some Eucalyptus and peppermint for my next massage session

I’m about 8 weeks out from my 3rd and final powerlifting meet of this year. I’m running test e @ 750mg and tren e @ 300mg the lower back pumps I get especially during deadlifts are almost crippling tried adding taurine and potassium but hasn’t helped at all. Anyone have any other recommendations

Man honestly it’s just part of it that sucks. I suffer from the same thing and I just try to stretch and roll between sets. I’m 2 weeks out now so I feel your struggle. Keep at it brother.

Lay on your back, and do knees to chest stretches and if you have someone near by have them push on you knee as they hold your quad in place.. stretch that shit... do this daily.. and weighted hangs help as well!

Back