• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How often do you switch test esters?

bababoey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For you guys who run long cycles or multiple cycles a year how often do you switch esters. I have a bad habit of only running E or when i am cutting ill switch to prop. I have seen people who switch from E to Cyp from one cycle to the next or sometimes switch esters every 8 weeks. Does it matter? what are your thoughts and opinions?

I personally don't think it matters. Just changes how often you have to pin. Also changes your water retention. Test is test. Im sure others may have diff opinions

I see no reason to change. If you want change run a blend like test 400 or sustanon.

Ill switch back and forth w c and e depending on what I have at the time

I like test e or c for longer cycles and prop for summer time cycles cause I retaine less water

I almost always run prop because I'm almost always on tren or NPP which requires me to pin often anyway. That way I can make relatively rapid changes in my dosing too. Sometimes I'll jump on e or c if I'm going on a test only blast here or there but that's pretty rare.

One of the reasons i asked was because i read a cycle dave palumbo put together and half way through he had you switching from test e to cyp. This was a while ago though maybe that idea is now outdated?

I switched to prop recently from cyp to prepare for my lab test with my doc. Haven't noticed any difference except my libido is better on long ester. I pinned a TRT dose last week and this week of cyp to build up when I get off the prop and I can feel my libido increasing. My libido felt down when i was only on the prop. Maybe it's just in my head. Prop usually keeps me sore for a couple days where I get no pip from cyp.

Back