• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Versatility of PSL representatives - We are here to serve

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
fn7n2v.jpg

This is just a reminder to any and all that the entire PSL team is here for you....not just for payment/purchasing questions, but for advice on diets, cycles, compounds, life, women, puberty, finances, legal trouble, etc.

Ok...we may not be much help in some of those departments BUT we are always happy to hear from you guys. Shoot us a PM for any reason whatsoever.

-Not sure what to run for your upcoming winter bulk? Shoot us a PM!
-Run into an on-cycle issue and not sure where to go next? Shoot us a PM!
-Questions about a compound you've never run before?
Shoot us a PM!
-Having a bad day and need to be talked off a ledge?
Shoot us a PM! (I'm no shrink, but I'll do my best!)

Don't hesitate my friends. We have an open-door policy here at PSL and we are all very friendly, approachable, dudes.

Cheers!

Rachel Scheer is married unfortunately. So we can’t help you with that. But if you’d like to meet her, she comes to my town frequently to see her coach and trains at my gym from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rachel Scheer is married unfortunately. So we can’t help you with that. But if you’d like to meet her, she comes to my town frequently to see her coach and trains at my gym from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That's pretty neat. I've always wanted to be a member at a gym that celebrities train at.

There making some pretty real looking sex robots these days...I heard they’re always down for a good time :)

In a few weeks, i'll be wrapping up my first cycle of just TEST E 500/week. Still got my PCT to go through I can't help, but wanted to start planning for my next winter cycle already.

What do you guys recommend personally for the best BULK? Looking to gain as much size as possible.

TEST E, DECA with Dbol kickstart?

A little stats. I'll be around 6' 180lbs 10% BF.

That's pretty neat. I've always wanted to be a member at a gym that celebrities train at.
come to exhile fitness in bmore. You will get a few, and some as they pass through.

Back