• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New test feels off..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ark129

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I ordered more test from monster the other week and it looked normal but the last few shots I’ve done haven’t sit right in my muscle. I’ve goten borderline infections from every pin and that’s never happened with monster or any other labs I’ve tried over the last 3 years. Worried something is fucked up with the rest of my stuff I ordered now..

What t did you get ?because I'm gonna make an order this friday

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What t did you get ?because I'm gonna make an order this friday

he had Test E 300mg giving him PIP , he is the only case that i know of. We replaced his test E vials with our Goldline Test E/C blend made with MCT .

he had Test E 300mg giving him PIP , he is the only case that i know of. We replaced his test E vials with our Goldline Test E/C blend made with MCT .
Kool,I just got some test e a few weeks ago...mines good ..keep up the good work

This is second week of Monster test e 300 and deca 300 slight PIP. Nothing out of the ordinary. Seems just fine.

It wasn’t just pip lol? And there havnt been any replacements at all yet, it’s given me infections(and yes I clean everything properly) and I’ve been to the er for chest stuff that I’ve never experienced before, idk what is up with it but the order I got of test is definitely off and have had no solution..

It wasn’t just pip lol? And there havnt been any replacements at all yet, it’s given me infections(and yes I clean everything properly) and I’ve been to the er for chest stuff that I’ve never experienced before, idk what is up with it but the order I got of test is definitely off and have had no solution..

It's not infection, it's inflammed. You just respond poorly to higher dose gear due to the BA/BB content etc.. Order lower dosed test next time and you probably won't have an issue.

Dude I’ve been doing this for a long time, I know what’s what..

IML Gear Cream!
Longer than I’ve been on this forum, I’ve got drs bills and antibiotics to prove it. I’m not trying to bash anybody here but there is definitely something off with the stuff I got and it’s quite frustrating that it was stated that i got replacements when they have been just giving me a run around even though I’ve sent them thousands of dollars over the last year or so.

why are you still pinning it man?

we do have replacements coming , coming here and complaining after talking to me its not going to speed things up.

I would like to see the Dr assessment and prescriptions given.

Feel free to pm them to me.

Loved the goldline cyp/e blend. Did me very well with zero pip issue

Not trying to complain dude but it’s been 2 weeks since we started it and then I hadn’t heard from you since Sunday, then I hop on here and see you said I got replacements already and it was all good, you gota understand how I would get the wrong idea. Like I said not trying to bash anybody or complain just trying to get things sorted out. I’m still pinning it cause I literally don’t have anything else, that’s why I was bugging you over pm man lol but Montego I started on this forum with you and you recommended I use monster so I trust you but I’m not sending any personal medical information to anybody on the internet. I’ll say this so there isn’t any confusion I’ve used monster for almost a year now and everything has always been good, this this literally the only time I’ve had problems with anything, I made this post to get some help, nothing else, not trying to step on anyone’s toes at all.

I doubt if the gear was causing infection you'd continue to pin it. Sounds a bit sketchy to me bro. Monster will square u away

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It only gave you an infection once in one spot, but no other abscesses in any other injection? Am I understanding this correct? And even though you have gotten an abscess, you’re still injecting from the same vial so your test doesn’t crash? Bro, I’ve had an abscess before. And the pain, swelling, fever and discomfort/lack of being able to move that part the body or sleep, I assure you, anyone would choose crashing your test for a couple weeks over getting more abscesses. Abscesses aren’t a joke or something to take lightly. If they burst, infection gets into your blood stream which can be lethal. I’m sure the ER explained that to you. They stressed how dangerous they are to me. Enough to make me never want to pin that gear again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just out of curiosity what carrier oil for the test-e 300?

I must say anyone who got a infection from some gear and says they went to the ER and was treated for a infection, and still pinned that same gear has to be dumbest SOB or they are full of shit.

Get Shredded!
any Qs feel free to PM me .

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back