• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What do you do between cycles?

Mafnas01

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just finished a very successful first bulking cycle. Started at 218lbs finished at 243 (25lb gain), bench press 365x10 reps, leg press 1080x7 reps. A simple but effective cycle of:

Test C 800mg (2 sep. pins) weeks 1-12
Dbol 40ED weeks 1-4
Adex
started Nolva

My question is, what do you guys do between cycles, ie diet, training. Do you change your reps or sets? Do you consume less or more calories? What works for you guys? I know everyone's different but what experiences seems to work for you?

BTW Thank you all for contributing to the community. Your advice and tips has helped me tremendously. Much props to you all.

Nice job on the gains brother. First of all i blast and cruise now but when i did do pct i found that keeping the clean calories up and trying to maintain the intensity in the gym helped me keep the most gains. I did not lower my weights to much, just lowered the reps during sets helped me to keep my strength up. Also this is the perfect time to throw in a pre workout to help with intensity, i never used them on cycle, always saved them for after pct. Again awesome job my man.

Nice job on the gains brother. First of all i blast and cruise now but when i did do pct i found that keeping the clean calories up and trying to maintain the intensity in the gym helped me keep the most gains. I did not lower my weights to much, just lowered the reps during sets helped me to keep my strength up. Also this is the perfect time to throw in a pre workout to help with intensity, i never used them on cycle, always saved them for after pct. Again awesome job my man.

^All of this.

haha i was just thinking this the other day, blast and cruise kinda makes me nervous.

Another blast and cruiser here, but if you are young, I don't recommend that method. Do good PCT. Keep up the intensity on the gym, good diet and sleep. Look forward to, and plan your next blast. Good luck.

Between cycles is my "down time" so to speak. I make a conscious decision to lessen most everything, but not my intensity or focus, I still train, eat and rest accordingly. Being on cycle allows for more of everything, blood, sweat, tears kinda thing... across the board.

I do this for obvious reasons, on cycle, all levels are much higher, off cycle all levels are much lower. This works well for me, it may not for you or even many others. Also, I cruise on test depot via HRT until I decide to cycle again, I don't use a specific time frame between cycles either, it really depends on what's going on in my life as to how long I may wait. The smoother life is while cycling the better my results and general feeling of wellness. Sorry for the novel, this was the best way I knew how to explain it:) hope this helps you.

Back