• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

STENBOLONE effects

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Before starting, as always, I usual THANKS to Vision and the whole PSL team for the 3 FREE stenbolone vials.
I don't waste any other words because they would be reductive, so Thanks...and let's start.

attachment.php

attachment.php

For those who have not followed me before, I bring back some useful things:
Male
32 years old
172 cm (5' 8") height
this summer has dropped to 68 kg (149,9 lb) with virtually no BF (-2% on the impedance scale)
Now I'm about 75 kg (165,3 lb) in the maintenance phase.

Training:
6-7 days a week. Sometimes even twice a day.
Hard and intense training.

Diet:
for now, and for another weeks yet, the diet is for maintenance.
But from the middle of September I'll increase carbs and consequently kcal. Time to grow, baby.
This is my actual situation (relaxed before training):

attachment.php

I've already been taking 1 bottle - 100 mg/ed for 10 days.
In addition to the sten I'm hiring test/EQ, HGH, MT2

attachment.php

First impressions:
-PIP inexistent in all the muscle groups used
-no water retention (if not the usual date more than anything else from gh)
-good muscular fullness and a lot of strength

Side:
-The pump, which in general during training is a good thing, has become so strong that it hurts and can not train.
-Hungry, I would like to eat every hour, I'm hungry for carbohydrates in an incredible way
-Heaviness of the stomach, also caused by the fact that I can not stop eating
-Anxiety, these days I have happened a bit of things that in general could give a bit of anxiety but I can recognize the "normal" anxiety from the anxiety caused by substances.
This is really the worst thing

ok, I must also say that I'm taking a little too much MT2 in these days (but I wanted to go back to being really black for the last days of summer). I know that it makes me hungry, a bit of a stomach ache and a lot of drowsiness.
So this week I try to "start again".
I remove MT2 and I leave with 100 mg/ed of sten.

All in all, I'll try to remove mt2 to see if any side effects go away.
If it does not improve within a week, I will lower the Sten's dosage to 50 mg/ed.
Maybe I will raise again later when I can eat more carbohydrates and if/when all this anxiety will go away.

Anyway I already like this new product.
It is definitely superior to the masteron which is easy to do. Mast is the mildest steroid (remember it was made for women).
Primo is more about a polished look, not about growth like this stenbolone.
...I would not venture too much, I know it's only 10 days,... but a comparison even with trenbolone there could even be.

Now if you add that does not aromatize, it's not a 19-norsteroid and does not bind with progesterone...how do you not love it?

From today onwards I'll keep you updated more or less on daily basis.

Attachments

• STEN+.jpg
    STEN+.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 462
  • stenpin.jpg
    stenpin.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 453
  • fine1.jpg
    fine1.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 461
  • starting.jpg
    starting.jpg
    418.3 KB · Views: 463
yes I know, but I had the bottle to finish and so I exaggerated a bit.
but from today nothing more mt2 and see if all the sides abandon me.

deff has my attention...

would you say its a bulking aid? since it makes you so hungry?

deff has my attention...

You know what makes me hungry... not eating carbs... I swear any time I dont eat carbs I can eat again very shortly after. Then when I eat a mass amounts of carbs I have to take digestive enzymes to digest that shit and Im full for ever.... Like cant move full.

deff has my attention...

You and me both.. That breakdown was flawless and filled with the exact info I'm looking for..

Phil, Thank you man for doing this review.. I'm super stoked about this stuff. In fact I'm not even sure where I can employ it at..Sounds like something that just adds that final touch to what someone may be on, that amplification..

You know what makes me hungry... not eating carbs... I swear any time I dont eat carbs I can eat again very shortly after. Then when I eat a mass amounts of carbs I have to take digestive enzymes to digest that shit and Im full for ever.... Like cant move full.

sounds a lot like me...

i didnt train or had carbs yesterday , so i had 5 meals of protein and fats . not fun

IML Gear Cream!
I just now noticed the part that you're trying to gauge your anxiety... do you already have a predisposition for anxiety and it's making it worse, or does this compound bring a onset of anxiety? This is one of the reasons why Trenbolone has been removed from the equation in all of my protocols. I already have an anxiety disorder, but at the moment the way I'm running things it's the best I've ever felt, and anxiety is virtually. The last thing I want to do is induce any anxiety because even if I dumped the product I can fuck my own head just by having it on set and it snowballs from there.. give me your thoughts!!

no I'm not anxious, but from time to time I happen to feel tremendous anxiety.
Boldenone, now perhaps this stenbolone. mixed obviously with facts of life that happen and give you to think.
With trenbolone it does not happen to me, in fact I can not care about everything.

no I'm not anxious, but from time to time I happen to feel tremendous anxiety.
Boldenone, now perhaps this stenbolone. mixed obviously with facts of life that happen and give you to think.
With trenbolone it does not happen to me, in fact I can not care about everything.

I'm the same way.. at times life stressors just add to the fire but for the most part I can be an even keel, but certain compounds just take it to a whole new level.. high doses of bold makes me very anxious and paranoid.. but Trenbolone just gives me dreaded anxiety, my gears will literally spend while I'm attempting to sleep.. over trivial shit that will never happen..

This is a thought, I know Stenbolone is sold as an oral capsule. From what I have heard Stenbolone does not work unless injected. Glad to see PSL has the real stuff!

ok, maybe I must also consider having to lower the estrogen a bit.
this would explain, even in part, hunger, a bit of ater retention, the feeling of heaviness but above all the tears in my eyes that came to meet my ex-girlfriend.

.. I'm worse than a 14-year-old girl teenager ...

Nolvadeeeeexx come here for a minute and take with you Aromasin that I have to tell you something.

ok, maybe I must also consider having to lower the estrogen a bit.
this would explain, even in part, hunger, a bit of ater retention, the feeling of heaviness but above all the tears in my eyes that came to meet my ex-girlfriend.

.. I'm worse than a 14-year-old girl teenager ...

Nolvadeeeeexx come here for a minute and take with you Aromasin that I have to tell you something.

Whatever you do do not watch the Hallmark Channel tonight.. hahaha

No one should ever watch that channel...

My ex baby mama has been watching that for the past 20 years.. she's been divorced twice and her front door is revolving.. women who watch that network are living in a fairy tale fucking world!!

I would rather watch reruns of SpongeBob for a week straight than a 1 hour of a program from that channel..

wow what magic pill this nolvadex.
tonight I pissed and sweated away 4 pounds of water.
this morning I definitely feel better

Turkey is in the stomach.
Rice in cooking.
Test + eq + stenbolone ready

If you know a better way to start the day, well, tell me.

Attachments

• col+.jpg
    col+.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 103
Get Shredded!
Breakfast of Champs!

Any plans to Compete Phill?

This is the question...
It's all under discussion.
If I can get a decent body to try ... maybe ... for now I eat and push. Tomorrow is another day, and we'll see.
I think your body is slightly better than decent! How much more do you need to be decent Phill???

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This is the question...
It's all under discussion.
If I can get a decent body to try ... maybe ... for now I eat and push. Tomorrow is another day, and we'll see.

seems like you can deff bring great conditioning to the stage.

What effects are you noticing the most? Strength, fat burning, endurance?

Phill your looking awesome.
I'm definitely a little jealous.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It is almost unbelievable that this acetate formula is free of any pain.
Vision, are we sure there's something inside? or is not it just pure oil? :p

Back