• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Staple vitamins

persianprince23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For the guys who blast/cruise what vitamins do you guys take every day to keep the body in check ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i make sure i eat fruits and vegetables every day also i take a gnc mens multivitamin, fish oil and glucosamine chondroitin. also i take 5% nutrition liver and organ but do not know if that necessarily counts as vitamin.

In general, if your hair is not stiff and brittle, your skin is not dry and rough, your eyes are bright and eyelids are not irritated, your tongue is normal color and size, your lips are not swollen and cracked at the corners then you are most likely getting adequate vitamins and minerals from the foods you eat. Good luck!

I go back and fourth with animal pak powder and controlled labs orange triad + greens. I also take Green Vibrance . Its a greens powder product. Now that i use that i dont think ill use the orange triad. Since that greens drink is way better.

Back